+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Regular RD and Random Queueing

Default Regular RD and Random Queueing

Lately my level 41 cleric has been able to get into Runic Descent via the random dungeon. But at the end I'm not getting any extra experience (and as of today) nor am I getting the Rare Cache. Please fix this.

Everyone who queues randomly and gets RD has yet to get extra exp or the Rare Cache (at least all those I ran with today)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellishly View Post
    And to add insult to the sour taste already there, our server, Belmont was down more often than a hooker's panties.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongus View Post
    The vocal minority that gripe on the general forums does not a majority make.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
    We're doing rolling hardware upgrades each day to specific shards, overall this means less downtime for everyone -we're putting some more power under the hood!

Group of 5 just completed RD, our levels ranged from level 40-44, randomed in, but none of use received the Equipment cache Either.
    Quiet echoes in the wind, spoken words that won't rescind.

I'm on the Faeblight shard. Is this happening on other shards?
    Last edited by Xanaadu; 06-01-2011 at 05:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellishly View Post
    And to add insult to the sour taste already there, our server, Belmont was down more often than a hooker's panties.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongus View Post
    The vocal minority that gripe on the general forums does not a majority make.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
    We're doing rolling hardware upgrades each day to specific shards, overall this means less downtime for everyone -we're putting some more power under the hood!

+ Reply to Thread