+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Grand Apiarist Orban - Rogue Tank

Default Grand Apiarist Orban - Rogue Tank

With a Chloro AND a cleric healer, I still can't get this guy. I've rogue tanked through every T2, and it's JUST this one guy that gets me. Third boss in RotF is a *****. Any suggestions?

Prophet of Telara

Are you just dying? Because there's no mechanics in that fight. Tank adds, AoE adds, kill boss. There's no skills required, aside from healers who can heal, tank who can tank, and DPS who can DPS.

This fight is really all about position. Once you have established that the fight becomes a tank and spank and is very easy.

When tanking this boss get as close to him as possible and get your other party member to stack AS close as possible immediately behind him. This way when the BEE's come out they will mostly likely begin to swarm the healers but you should be able to grab them with Shadow blitz, Rift disturbance or even Planar attraction if you need it. Just be sure once position is established that you don;t move it's eveyone elses job to be in your aoe aggro skills range. Remember the bosses center is only 1 pixel in size and if your behind that you won't get frontled.

Proceed to tank and spank.
    Xerise, Eliana, Eurydice, Rissa and December
    http://www.direman.com/everwas/index.php

What the poster above said is pretty much the way to go. I alternate my Shadow blitz and Planar Attraction the best I can in order to have CDs up when the bees spawn.

The best way to get your group to help you out is to tell them to get so close into his hitbox that you can see his twig and berries. Everyone loves tree puns!

+ Reply to Thread