+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: End Game Content

Rift Master

Default End Game Content

Gsb, 10man, ros on farm status now what? I hope some new end game content comes out soon because our guild is getting bored to death.

Now you wait for the lowest common denominator to catch up.
    Last edited by Diay; 05-31-2011 at 06:53 AM.

Yeah, bored as well. Grinding T1's. and a few dailies. = Not Fun.... like.... at all.
    We also have a high number of 50's grinding the T1's and T2's but other than that, nothing else going on and bored out of our minds.

Sez

Quote Originally Posted by Diay View Post
    Now you wait for the lowest common denominator to catch up.
    Or Hammerknell.

For being part of such a "leet" guild, you should probably know a little more about what's going on with your game.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Ascendant

Must be new to end game raiding...this is barely any farm time. Rush to get content done fast for shardwide and shard firsts, farm for a while until new content...rinse, repeat...its how it works.

Prophet of Telara

I wonder how many guilds actually *have* cleared all current content, compared to those trying to.
    Horrible Main Tank of --- <Zombie Goasts> - Shatterbone (US Guardian)
    Crappy Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/exphryl

Soulwalker

Ermmm.. brand spanking new game (4th of March was it released ?), maybe the only serious WoW competitor, nice end game content out of the box, but it aint enough ? too hardcore fella.... at some point people just have to realise without doubling the subs and employee base you can't create enough quality content for the devoted, hardcore, skilled, experienced bunch that plan life around mmo's not the other way around..... you beat it, great, seriously, congrats... but the answer is slow down... or play another mmo i guess ?

Shadowlander

WoW took 7-8 months to release new raid content after launch. Chill out, bro.

Rift Disciple

What are you expecting captain uber raider? Trion to have 3 tiers of raids out with 2 months of release? Chill, compared to other MMOs Trion has actually done very well with content release.

Shield of Telara TheGreatGoogly's Avatar

I think this is the time u complain on the forums that eveerything is like way 2 EZmode brah.

Hardcore l33ts playing 10 hours a day complaining thers not enough content. This is new.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatGoogly View Post
    I think this is the time u complain on the forums that eveerything is like way 2 EZmode brah.

Hardcore l33ts playing 10 hours a day complaining thers not enough content. This is new.
    More like 3 hours a day at 4 days a week max. Some guilds have it down to one 5 hour a day session.

Still, for once I agree with you. Trion is providing a decent rate of content. It's inevitable us "hardcore" are going to clear it faster than they can create it. Just be patient and farm for the next content. My suggestion is to go play other games if you enjoy them or if you are just an MMO gamer go waste time on a free to play (some really aren't that bad) or whatever till new content is released. There is no way Trion could possibly make enough content to keep us playing constantly at our playtime without making very artificial infuriating content blocks (which already do exist, but they aren't nearly as bad as they could be).

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by synrgy View Post
    Gsb, 10man, ros on farm status now what? I hope some new end game content comes out soon because our guild is getting bored to death.
    Get a ****ing job, seriously you 5% jobless moochbags dont run this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Balan View Post
    Get a ****ing job, seriously you 5% jobless moochbags dont run this game.
    LOL this statement is so epic. Because all people who raid and clear all the content don't have careers.... clueless people are clueless!

Be careful what you wish for; Trion might just make a raid where trash 1 shots everything just to spite you hardcores. A raid that is impossible to clear T_T

Rift Chaser

Wow cataclyst came out like dec 3th with hm 13 boss + 1 for PVP area so thats 14 boss and we are june first so thats 6month without real end game content lol and you little ners qq about 3months old game without enought??? Here a little tip go get laid allrdy, plastic dolls dont counts btw.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast