+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LFD question's

Rift Disciple

Default LFD question's

If I have added a person to my "Ignore" list will it prevent me from getting into groups with said person later on if we are both in the que?

If so, how does it actually work? Lets say I am by myself and I que 1st, the person I am ignoring is by himself and ques 2nd, and 5 other people are by themselves and qued 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th... thus we are all in the que together but there is an order in which we qued. Will the tool assign any priority to who qued in a specific order?

If it does assign a specific priority to the order of que, how then does it determine who gets into the group (this is based on a model were only 7 people are able to que) since I have one of the Quer's on ignor. Will it give priorty to the person being ignored and place them in the group, thus excluding me even though I qued first or will it place me in the group and leave him out since I qued 1st? One of us cant be in the group due to one of us being on ignore... so one of us has to be left out of the que due to being ignored?

Rift Disciple

Hmmm, no one seems to know.

Wonder if Trion knows or even better if they do know would they respond with an answer?

+ Reply to Thread