+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Master Looter in Dungeons

Telaran

Default Master Looter in Dungeons

Is Master Looter bugged in dungeons? I seem to be having trouble with it. The boss will die and I go to right click it, but nothing happens. I then start spamming my right click and finally get the Loot Box to appear after 10 seconds or so.

Then when it comes to assigning the loot, it'll bug out and won't let me give them to players. I right click the item and it won't let me highlight their names. I have to close the whole loot box, spam right click again to get it to open, and then the second time usually fixes it.

It's just frustrating, and was wondering if there is a way to fix it? and if others are having the same problem? Thanks

This drives my Raid Leader mad...dont know if it is a bug or not but what happens is that when someone loots their plaqs it resets and you have to reopen the loot window.

General of Telara

Had some issues in raid rifts with master looting and not being to get the loot window open, which turned out to be related to the auto loot feature. So if you have it on, either turn it off or use the hotkey to manually loot on bosses (shift + click by default ?)

Also getting the 2nd bug, I always thought it was random but now I guess it's because of people looting their quest item while I have the loot window opened.

Yup...It is hilarious sometimes cause we zerg the boss when our LM tries to handle loot XD

As the guy handing out loot for my guild... if anybody touches the chest to loot plaques/quest items while you have the window open you have to close and re-open it before you can assign the loot.

Telaran

Thanks for the replies. Auto loot was indeed the problem, Shift + click fixes it though so thanks for the tip

As for not being able to assign the loot, that all makes sense now, must have been the players looting their plaques messing it up.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Ethanol View Post
    Had some issues in raid rifts with master looting and not being to get the loot window open, which turned out to be related to the auto loot feature. So if you have it on, either turn it off or use the hotkey to manually loot on bosses (shift + click by default ?)

Also getting the 2nd bug, I always thought it was random but now I guess it's because of people looting their quest item while I have the loot window opened.
    Ahhh, okay! Thanks for this. Was getting this same problem last night.
    Hitme (W) - Byriel - Dark Horizon
    Darane (C) - Faeblight - Knights of Septoria

+ Reply to Thread