+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Plaque of achievement fix

Soulwalker

Default Plaque of achievement fix

I know it has happened to me at least once, and quite possibly more, where I have forgotten to loot the plaque of achievement off a boss in a T1/T2. A simple fix would be to use the normal rift/invasion looting system to distribute the plaques. They could sit and accumulate, and at the end of the dungeon you could loot all, or one at a time. Feedback please

Next time try to remember click on the dead mob like in farming

Ascendant

Or they could just automatically give it to you. It's not like you need to make room in your inventory for it or something.

Soulwalker

it's only an issue if one or several party members die on the fight. I dont want to loot in case they release or something, (not sure if it will effect them but i don't like to take chances). Mainly I just think the rift/invasion looting system is all ready there, so why not use it in the dungeons too?

eh i must have left over 50 plaques on bosses by now, i don't really care for em anymore.
    i've got ovr 700 stacked up at the moment, with nothing to spend em on except the occasional raid-item.

speedruns and achievement runs make you forget the actual looting quite often.

i guess what they could do is make an automated delivery system, where any missed plaqyes get mailed to you.
    Last edited by neurological; 05-30-2011 at 01:31 AM.

+ Reply to Thread