+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Instance lockout feature needs a fix.

Default Instance lockout feature needs a fix.

So i ran DSM expert once in the AM, went fine, all good. That evening i get into another random T2 and it picks DSM, sweet, with the random feature even if I'm locked out of the instance i can still get it. So then one of the bosses is invis, simple graphics glitch to fix, just camp out and log back in. Simple enough except when i log back in I'm standing in Meridian and can't get back to my group because i am locked out of the instance.

LAME!!!

Seriously, if you are going to let me get the zone in a random even if i am locked out of it, don't keep me locked out of it. Or, if you want to keep me locked out, don't let the group get it as a random. I shouldn't be having to leave my group mid instance because i am locked out of the instance i have been in for the last half hour. Should be a simple fix, but i can't imagine I'm the only one this has happened to. I need my DSM loot damit

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Gyle View Post
    So i ran DSM expert once in the AM, went fine, all good. That evening i get into another random T2 and it picks DSM, sweet, with the random feature even if I'm locked out of the instance i can still get it. So then one of the bosses is invis, simple graphics glitch to fix, just camp out and log back in. Simple enough except when i log back in I'm standing in Meridian and can't get back to my group because i am locked out of the instance.

LAME!!!

Seriously, if you are going to let me get the zone in a random even if i am locked out of it, don't keep me locked out of it. Or, if you want to keep me locked out, don't let the group get it as a random. I shouldn't be having to leave my group mid instance because i am locked out of the instance i have been in for the last half hour. Should be a simple fix, but i can't imagine I'm the only one this has happened to. I need my DSM loot damit
    The fix would be not allowing you to do DSM....It is better for people right now because they can run something several times.

Quote Originally Posted by KetMalice View Post
    The fix would be not allowing you to do DSM....It is better for people right now because they can run something several times.
    Which will be fixed in the future mind you.

Default Don't think it would work

I don't think they would really be able to lock you out of dungeons you have already done in random though, you would end up with too many failed groups. That is assuming the LFG tool ever gets working right, but if you have 3 people who have all run different instances that day they couldn't draw a dungeon at all if they tried to group together and do a random dungeon. I don't think they could handle many more road blocks to getting groups together. I don't care either way, if it had not allowed DSM then i could have actually finished a different instance with that group, but as it was i had to get back into the lfg pool 6 plaques and potential epic loot short, and they had to find a replacement mid run.

+ Reply to Thread