+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Uruluuk Question

Soulwalker

Default Uruluuk Question

Can fist of lapis still be reflected? Our dominator said he tried yesterday, but I just want to make sure.

tyvm

Also, any tips on surviving the second phase? my goodness...

As of last week it could...doing Gp tonight so cant say for sure if they fixed it since last week...But for the 2nd phase Reflecting presence is nice...If everyone doesnt have above 5.5k HP toss them a earth resist flask. Clerics spam AOE heals!

You can still reflect the fist if you want to. It doesn't make too much difference though unless you're already getting close to enraging him. But yes, it can still be done.
    Verodio 60 rogue
    Arcaria 60 mage
    Ciren 56 Cleric
    Drow Organization

Soulwalker

What are you using reflective presence on for second phase? Explosive crystal? or can you reflect crumbling boulder?

Quote Originally Posted by Arthoskr View Post
    What are you using reflective presence on for second phase? Explosive crystal? or can you reflect crumbling boulder?
    We healed through the boulder and the crystals with 1 cleric 1 bard 1 chloro, reflect the fist.

Reflecting the fist is totally worth it if a mage just drops 6 points into dominator or w/e.

It does 2% of his life per reflect...so that's like what, 8 reflects minimum and an extra 16%? Pretty nifty.
    Old school raid

pvp

Shadowlander

Take Care!
    Last ID we reflected the fist and Uruluuk wasn´t flagged to us amy,pre. So only our Tank was able to loot the boss and we used a GM ticket for loot. One item never reached the right guy.

To Phase 2! Don´t know exactly what you mean. For the phase at 30% you should use all stuff you are able to get to heal and/or to reduce the incoming damage on your raid. (raid healing potions, flames from rifts, archont buffs/debuffs, earth resistance ....)
    If you are able to handle it, it won´t be longer necessary.
    Last edited by floppi; 05-29-2011 at 10:18 PM.
    Videos | Endbossvideos: Greenscale | Alsbeth | Uruluuk | Akylios
    Sindorei - A Rift Progress Guild on Brutwacht. (Elegy R.I.P)
    Gilded Prophecy 4/4 – Drowned Halls 4/4
    Greenscales Blight 5/5 – River of Souls 4/4 – Hammerknell 10/11
    Naika – Rift Healing Services since februar 2011

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Verodio View Post
    You can still reflect the fist if you want to. It doesn't make too much difference though unless you're already getting close to enraging him. But yes, it can still be done.
    ahem

I do 1k DPS as a tank thanks for reflects ;) (Really because the damage is attributed to me) That's a pretty substantial difference.
    Last edited by Exphryl; 05-30-2011 at 03:49 AM.
    Horrible Main Tank of --- <Zombie Goasts> - Shatterbone (US Guardian)
    Crappy Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/exphryl

Quote Originally Posted by Exphryl View Post
    ahem

I do 1k DPS as a tank thanks for reflects ;) (Really because the damage is attributed to me) That's a pretty substantial difference.
    Yes, but other than your ability to yell at DPS, what I'm saying is that in the end, it won't really make much difference between whether or not you kill him or not. Maybe I guess if a guild is already cutting it close but if you're putting out 8-9K with the reflect, you'll still have more than enough firepower to kill him without it.

It makes it easier, a little faster but it's not really necessary.
    Verodio 60 rogue
    Arcaria 60 mage
    Ciren 56 Cleric
    Drow Organization

+ Reply to Thread