+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why does all the challenging content have to be 20man?

Ascendant

Default Why does all the challenging content have to be 20man?

After doing a couple T1's on my fresh 50 (and I'm pretty sure T1's are easier than normal AP/CC, so Trion should look into that), and seeing how dumbed down it is now...I'm wondering, why does all of the content that is meant to pose a challenge for anyone that can put together any kind of synergy have to be solely 20man? Why do people/guilds have to jump through hoops to play challenging content? The amount of effort, scheduling, and time devotion needed for 20man raids is, in my mind, unneeded hassle.

The original T2's and T1's proved that you can have difficult, challenging, and engaging content tailored to 5man groups. So my question is, why has all of the difficult, challenging, and engaging content been designated to 20man? Are Trion assuming that anyone that is "hardcore" enough to like content that requires them to do more than just be there will be into the herding cats and scheduling their life around raiding? I don't get it, and quite frankly, it has ruined my interest in the game.
    Last edited by Tranquility; 05-29-2011 at 02:28 PM.

Ascendant

While I agree 5 mans need to be made tougher, 10 man content can be challenging also so your original statement is incorrect.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Bluelightt View Post
    While I agree 5 mans need to be made tougher, 10 man content can be challenging also so your original statement is incorrect.
    Sad to say but yeah, uruulak is probably the hardest encounter in the game at the moment
    Horrible Main Tank of --- <Zombie Goasts> - Shatterbone (US Guardian)
    Crappy Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/exphryl

+ Reply to Thread