+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can I do Darkening Deeps at level 30?

Shadowlander

Default Can I do Darkening Deeps at level 30?

I am two blocks off of 30, but i still need to do DD as Guardian. Am i ok to do this with players in their low 20's....and if i hit 30 will it screw anything up? I know in other games if you are too high you don't get xp or your group doesn't. Will my group suffer? Im fine with no xp for myself i just want to test my tank build and do the quests for fun...but i don'twnat to screw up anyone els for xp. Anyone know if i'm fine or if i should look for higher levels who havn't done it yet? Thanks for any help.

Banned

You may not be able to random queue in to it, but can can for sure run there and run lower level people through it. I've done it recently on my 50 running lowbies through it. Only 1 person needs to run to the entrance and jump in.

I'm not really sure if you build the group and queue in to the specific dungeon if the LFG tool will let you do that, never really tried in a mismatched level group yet.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Traciatim View Post
    I'm not really sure if you build the group and queue in to the specific dungeon if the LFG tool will let you do that, never really tried in a mismatched level group yet.
    unfortunately it wont let you chose random dungeons if you in a group with a member not qualified for that level dungeon ie if you a 50 and try to cue for a 30-37 dungeon in random it wont let you. you will have to run there with your chosen group. exp isnt hurt much at all as the others will gain exp just fine and you will gain gold at the end of the dungeon run.

+ Reply to Thread