+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LFG specific que rendered pointless

Soulwalker

Default LFG specific que rendered pointless

Hi, I play a rogue that usually ques as dps and support when using the LFG tool. But after all the random dungeon farming, I've decided to specific que for once to chance at specific pieces in related dungeons. So it's all well after queing for 20 minutes and having the que pop. I zone into the instance ready to roll. But all of a sudden the leader of the group reques to a random dungeon and hereby representing me with a dilemma.
    Stick with the group and farm a dungeon for next 30+ minutes and get nothing i want out of it or leave the group and reque for another 20 minutes as dps and rendering my earlier wait time worthless.
    This LFG reque abuse poses a serious problem for those want to specific que. A reque timer should be implemented to prevent this.

Rift Disciple

Play Rogue Tank now you call the shots because nobody will want to wait 20+minutes for a new tank=Problem Solved.

Soulwalker

Had this happen to me yesterday, I just kept leaving the group and re-queuing when they started moaning in 50 chat I explained why and they soon shut up. Seems like everyone on my server wants to do Ap. I have done loads of ap and rd, so now queue specifically for the others. rest of group are queued random and get pissed when the instant they want doesn't pop.

Quote Originally Posted by Viona View Post
    A reque timer should be implemented to prevent this.
    would not stop people from just leaving, because it's faster to eat the debuff and requeue to farm or maybe they're simply fed up doing the instance a 5th time.
    which, in the end you make you wait for a replacement.

thank trion for the awesome droprates + putting everything in the last boss.
    Last edited by Gray; 05-29-2011 at 12:20 AM.

+ Reply to Thread