+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Caelia the Stormtouched

Soulwalker

Default Caelia the Stormtouched

Hi,

I have been trying to get the Thunderbolt Recurve Bow for way over a month now, and I have never even seen it drop. I undertand it drops from Caelia the Stormtouched in Charmer's Caldera, but since the patch she has started dropping Bated Breath, a warrior bow.

Could anyone confirm that she still drops the Thunderbolt Recurve Bow since the patch and that I'm not totally wasting my time?

Thanks.

they ****ed up the loot tables and made them way too big, so camping a dungeon for a drop is not a wise decision.

Soulwalker

Well I need to get a decent bow from somewhere and theres only 2 36DPS bows for a Rogue from T2. It's the weakest part of my gear by far, I've had the same bow since I've turned 50! I'm just hoping someone can at least confirm it still drops there, of it drops somewhere else.

Plane Touched

Its not perfect but Weaponsmiths can craft epic bows

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by pyronutter View Post
    Well I need to get a decent bow from somewhere and theres only 2 36DPS bows for a Rogue from T2. It's the weakest part of my gear by far, I've had the same bow since I've turned 50! I'm just hoping someone can at least confirm it still drops there, of it drops somewhere else.
    Rune carved bow and abyssal musket are both BoE.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by KetMalice View Post
    Rune carved bow and abyssal musket are both BoE.
    Yer I check the AH as much as I can, and also go to RD as much as I can to, but I've never seen them for sale, or them drop since the patch at all. I must be on a relatively small shard. Thanks for the help though.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbane View Post
    Its not perfect but Weaponsmiths can craft epic bows
    I have the best bow that can be crafted in the game I think, just waiting on the terrible drop rate, combined with terrible luck to give me a better one!

Plane Walker

Eh if it helps man you can get a blue crafted one for a stat stick. The Ranged rogue dps is pretty bad. Not sure what the best is but you can just go melee and do a lot higher dps.

Shield of Telara

It definitely still drops, it's dropped 2 of our last 3 kills on Faemist.
    Snuggles - R40 Rogue : Snugglybear - R36 Mage
    <The Purge> - Seastone Server

Plane Touched

Yeah we been farming the place non stop for the breastplates the last few days. We seen the bow quite a bit. It seem to either be the bow or the cloth epic shoulders more often then not. However after persistantly doing the dungeon half a day, everyday for a week... we managed to get 4 of the breastplates we needed.

Sadly we have seen the bow quite a bit but it got vendored outside of 2 drops.

in the 80 or so RD runs i did since a couple months back, i saw 2 runecarved bows drop, 2! was lucky i got it the second time because the other rogue had it from the first time, havent seen it drop since, cover of night dropped once, glad i finally got it

did see kalers shortbow and recurve bow drop in the last 2 days now, and thats it, rogues dont get much love when it comes to drops i can tell you that

and dont get me started on the leather shoulders from CC, 2 people on my entire server have it, one guy who was grinding it for months eventually gave up..
    Last edited by Moloch; 05-29-2011 at 12:18 PM.

Soulwalker

Thanks everyone, at least I know I'm not wasting my time!

Though you say the shoulders from CC are really rare, including me, 3 people in my guild have them and we aren't a very large guild. I think I got them after only a few runs. Maybe shards have different drop rates or something?

Anyway, thanks again.

+ Reply to Thread