+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Umm.. did they remove..

Exclamation Umm.. did they remove..

Gedlo Coulcillor's Gavel from DD? Or Wall of Bones from DSM? I've run these so many times yet all it drops is blue crap and the epic at final boss (which has never been WoB) so I want to know if they removed them? God with the snooze fest the T2s are and the blue crap they always (guaranteed apparently) drop its so annoying.. its like crap dungeon for crap loot.. geeze I get it you want people to run the dungeons over and over so there's "more" content but this is ridiculous..

At least I want to know if they are still in so I don't waste my time running them endlessly only to know they have been removed.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Lord View Post
    Gedlo Coulcillor's Gavel from DD? Or Wall of Bones from DSM? I've run these so many times yet all it drops is blue crap and the epic at final boss (which has never been WoB) so I want to know if they removed them? God with the snooze fest the T2s are and the blue crap they always (guaranteed apparently) drop its so annoying.. its like crap dungeon for crap loot.. geeze I get it you want people to run the dungeons over and over so there's "more" content but this is ridiculous..

At least I want to know if they are still in so I don't waste my time running them endlessly only to know they have been removed.
    Gavel dropped 2 days ago for me. Definitely still there.

Gavel dropped yesterday for me. And Wall of Bones dropped today, first time I've ever seen it. Just after reading the other thread asking about these.

RNG sucks in this game. They need a better seeding system so you don't get the same gear 99% of the time.
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Pye
    Plane Touched

We had a level 21 wand drop in DD T2 tonight, admittedly off trash, but we all rolled need on such an epic piece First, and hopefully last, time we see that drop.
    Last edited by Pye; 05-26-2011 at 04:38 PM.

Rift Disciple

See: my thread. I have had plenty of cleric healer friends get both items, as well as other guildies etc, but I myself haven't seen either item even drop in 80+ runs. It's incredibly disheartening.

Rift Disciple

saw 2 wall of bones within 3 runs yesterday

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by strikersgun View Post
    saw 2 wall of bones within 3 runs yesterday
    Drop from who? Did they change around the loot table drops

Champion

probably off the end boss. they changed it so that all the purples that used to drop if individual bosses can now drop off the last boss and reduced the rate they drop off the others.

what would be cool is if they would make it so that the epic you get someone in your group can actually equip so that say if you dont have any warriors in your group, you wouldnt go all the way through the dungeon getting crap blues only to get plate on the last boss. kind of a slap in the face to make the drops the way they are now and down the last boss only to get a BOA item no one can use.
    Shieldy 60 Warrior
    Gloredhel 60 Mage

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Xrande View Post
    Drop from who? Did they change around the loot table drops
    they both dropped off the 2nd boss, the caster slug-fest

3 Gedlo maces have dropped in our guild groups the last few days, but not any one that I've been in and I'm the only cleric with a decent tank spec!

Also, Scarn dropped the tanking BP that used to drop off Braxtepel.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Heelim
    Violent Impact
    Keenblade - Defiant

+ Reply to Thread