+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help a noob out

Soulwalker

Default Help a noob out

This is a noob question. ok so i hit lvl 50 a few hours ago and i see that t1 + t2 are locked and i know i need beter gear but how how many of what stats i need (if that makes sence) . thanks in advance

Open up the LFG window and mouse over one of the lock icons - it will tell you how much of each stat you need to qualify for that tier. Keep in mind that those values only apply to your gear and runes, not skills or buffs that increase your stats. The easiest way to get gear is to run CC and AP both for the drops and first time quest completions. Also pick up the Herald of Discord quest from Zareph's in Stillmoor and watch the level 50 chat channel for a raid. Finally, make sure to apply runes to every single piece of gear that will accept one, the difference is huge.

Don't forget to do the stillmoor/shimmersand/IPP reps. The accessories you get from having friendly rep have +hit/focus and are decent enough for t1.
    Last edited by PVStar; 05-26-2011 at 06:04 PM.
    Look at your post, now back to mine, now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped being nonconstructive and dumb and started posting about something that makes sense, it could look like it's mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on a page with the post your post could look like. Anything is possible when you post like me, and not like an idiot. I'm on a forum.

Soulwalker

thanks to both of you for your time , you have help loads cheers guys .

+ Reply to Thread