+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trion please do quality check on t2 loot table

Default Trion please do quality check on t2 loot table

Well i have given up hope of getting my items after ran over 20 t2 And only seen epic from last boss , before 1.2 drop rate was fine

I think maybe theyre broken

Telaran

I did not hit 50 till after 1.2, what was it like before?

Rift Chaser

Basicly all the boss had a chance of droping a epic item at like 30%+ rate, after 1.2 that 30% got change to like hm 1-3% at most so yea pretty big punch in the face i would say.

Shadowlander

+1

I agree. Some of the drops have become ridiculous to get...the trinkets in RD for example.
    I have cleared that place about 3 times per day for the last 2weeks and have yet to see the melee dps trinket...sigh

The unintended result of this is people are starting to requeue randoms til they get the one they want just to try to get one item from an instance, which to me is ridiculous. I know Trio wants people people to do lots of randoms to help lowbies with gear but the drop rates are uncalled for...maybe giving the same epic loot table to every boss in the same instance would help. That way you have 5 chances at 3% chance to get what you are looking for.
    Last edited by Healsforgold; 05-25-2011 at 11:21 AM.

+1

I agree. Having been done with T2 purchases, I'm sitting at needing only epic drops off bosses. I have seen maybe three epics in 20-40 runs, all someone elses class of course (usually chain).

Yeah , well lets just hope they quality check it as i think it must be broken ..

I ran expert AP 6 or 7 times in a row for rep farm and gear for a new 50 rogue being carried.

I saw several epics not off calyx throughout the run including 2 of the epic tank rings, 2 epic leather gloves, some leather epic belt, the spell power use trinket, majolic's epic dagger, but never got an epic drop off the deep one boss (before final boss).

So it's not like they don't exist.
    Brynx <Myth> Mage of Seastone

+ Reply to Thread