+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is there a way to move the Raid Warnings?

Default Is there a way to move the Raid Warnings?

* Raid warning text for certain boss abilities should appear immediately rather than fading in, so you have more time to react.

I play on a 27" monitor and the raid waring text and server announcement text is just way too high on my screen. I want to see what is going on or who some bosses are targeting with their ability of "I hate you."

Anyway to move the raid waring box a little lower so I can react faster?

And to all the trolls... this does NOT make the game easy mode, nor does moving the box "play the game for you", it is already in-game. Also Troin should not mail the raid warnings as they happen too...
    ...I think I covered the common responses!
    Metamucilos... Helps keep you Regulos!

Rift Disciple

Agreed! Also, while we're at it, can we move the respawn timer box? I'd like the option of tweaking macros for those extra long respawns!

Shadowlander

In layout editor you can move the raid warning, it is called tooltip alert or something like that. Sorry i'm not able to log in right now to check the actual name.

Quote Originally Posted by someoneelse View Post
    In layout editor you can move the raid warning, it is called tooltip alert or something like that. Sorry i'm not able to log in right now to check the actual name.
    Its not there because it need to show on screen first, just like the War Front frames and the Rift Loot frame. I can move it unless it is on screen. =/

You should be able to move it if you uncheck the box that says "essential hud elements." At least, it lets you move where your achievements pop up, which I think is the same box. Rift and Warfront boxes show up when you do this as well.
    Last edited by Deistik; 05-25-2011 at 09:52 AM.
    <Disturbance> @Vigil
    Had a dream, I was King; I woke up, still King.
    Wizards never die.

Bumping because I still have not found an answer, and I really need it moved for the second boss fight in GP.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    Bumping because I still have not found an answer, and I really need it moved for the second boss fight in GP.
    Either move it while "Jump you Fools." and then get battle res'd Or move it during Anrak. If you can't find these solutions on your own or find them too difficult I'm afraid there's probably not another solution despite what people have told you.

+ Reply to Thread