+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Locked out of T1 still?

Default Locked out of T1 still?

Ok i am a recently 50 rogue, and my LFG tool won't let me join for random T1's. I am not trying to get into something i am not geared for, but from what i can tell it should at least be unlocked to me. So when i mouse over the padlock icon on my random T1 it says You don't meet the gear requirements to join as a Rogue. It then lists my requirements to join as 200/0/0, dex/hit/toughness. I am told the requirement is actually 50 hit, but i have 74 hit, and 309 dex anyway. Why is it still locked out? Am i high? Looking at it wrong? Broken?

P.S. No I'm not high, if only.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyle View Post
    Ok i am a recently 50 rogue, and my LFG tool won't let me join for random T1's. I am not trying to get into something i am not geared for, but from what i can tell it should at least be unlocked to me. So when i mouse over the padlock icon on my random T1 it says You don't meet the gear requirements to join as a Rogue. It then lists my requirements to join as 200/0/0, dex/hit/toughness. I am told the requirement is actually 50 hit, but i have 74 hit, and 309 dex anyway. Why is it still locked out? Am i high? Looking at it wrong? Broken?

P.S. No I'm not high, if only.
    The dex requirement does not count base dex, buffs, or dex enhancing talents. It's from gear only.
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Default thanks

LOL, my gear has me at +198 dex.... thank you

+ Reply to Thread