+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greenscale (Support terrible with tickets?)

Rift Master

Default Greenscale (Support terrible with tickets?)

I made a support ticket this morning with the following

"Hello. I've been in GSB this week. Killed Duke Letarus but i've changed guild. They've also killed Duke Letarus this week. They're going in tonight to try and kill Johlen. I'd very much like to join them. Because we're at the same parts in GSB, can i enter with them and play with my friends? Our instance ID's seem to differ, help?"

The reply I got was:

"Thank you for contacting us regarding RIFT. I do apologize for the difficulties that you’ve encountered; I understand how frustrating this can be.

We understand you have questions in regards to the game; however the In-Game Support Department is unable to give hints. Due to this fact, we highly advise reviewing the forums, asking your fellow realm mates, or continuing to explore the content to find out more about how to try and change to another guild.

If you have any additional questions or concerns then please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing RIFT."

Is it just me, or is that so far from the question I asked and doesn't help me at all? So I come to you, the players to answer my above question please as Trion "fake" GM's seem to just script responses in based on keywords and actually not read it. Pretty shocking!

Telaran

I doubt you will be able to enter Greenscale with them, as you are allready locked to another instance.

However, that GM response was imo bad, and you can report it here:
    http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...-GM-Experience

Rift Master

Thanks for the link. and yeah you were right. I'm locked until tomorrow! :P

Ascendant

Rift cloned WoW back in TBC, before it had progression-based lockouts. Give them a few more months and they'll copy the correct system.
    Pessimistick - <Esti Efiu> - Mage - Guardian - Sunrest
    Ippon - <Esti Efiu> - Rogue - Guardian - Sunrest
    Uchimata - <Esti Efiu> - Cleric - Guardian - Sunrest
    Noppi - <Esti Efiu> - Warrior - Guardian - Sunrest
    Ippon - <Spike Flail> - Ner'zhul

Soulwalker

o yeah the answer was bad...

but I think your request was bad too... cmon, you are locked: too bad, wait until next week.

Support is not there to help you overwrite games rules. It is there to help with real problems.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Shazamm View Post
    o yeah the answer was bad...

but I think your request was bad too... cmon, you are locked: too bad, wait until next week.

Support is not there to help you overwrite games rules. It is there to help with real problems.
    His question was fine. He was locked on the same part and simply asked is that was something the GMs can do. They copy and pasted ******** like they always do. A number of GMs need to be fired. They could have at least said "sorry, we can't change your lockout."

+ Reply to Thread