+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Uruluuk: Crystal then immediate teleport

Soulwalker

Default Uruluuk: Crystal then immediate teleport

My guild got to Uruluuk for the first time today and consistently, every other time he crystals someone starting with the very first crystal he will teleport.

Every kill video i watched he never did this, he always stayed put after crystalling someone. I was wondering if this was a bugged encounter or if he was intentionally changed to increase the difficulty of the fight.

If anyone could give some clarifications to this that would be great, and i'd also like to know some general tips for this boss fight.

Telaran

its random if he ports after a crystal or not, sounds like the dps might be low if you guys arent making it back fast enough

Random , kill crystal , mount up and charge the boss
    Hopeless Cleric - Whitefall >_>
    Fateless Warrior - Whitefall <_<

Inglorious Basterd

Soulwalker

thx for the clarification.

Plane Touched

He was doing that for us as well, porting immediately after crystaling. We just got in the habit of making sure the person who got it would have easy LoS and didn't break the crystal till after the bubble. Took a bit more coordination but it worked and we got him after mastering the 30% phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Hecate's Lover View Post
    He was doing that for us as well, porting immediately after crystaling. We just got in the habit of making sure the person who got it would have easy LoS and didn't break the crystal till after the bubble. Took a bit more coordination but it worked and we got him after mastering the 30% phase.
    Person in crystal is immune to Bubble of Force, there is no need to LoS for him.

Plane Touched

Person in crystal takes constant damage, hard to heal someone you don't have LoS of.

think he means easily in LoS of their ranged to beat on it while he's doing his explosion....

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Hecate's Lover View Post
    Person in crystal takes constant damage, hard to heal someone you don't have LoS of.
    They take 750 per tick. Put soothing stream on them and they can manage on their own for the duration of Storm of Force.

You should have enough DPS to break the crystal, mount up, and charge into Storm of Force though. He will always crystal someone right before a teleport. If you don't have enough DPS to break the crystal down, you probably don't have enough to finish the encounter (it has a short enrage timer).

Quote Originally Posted by Srcrackbaby View Post
    My guild got to Uruluuk for the first time today and consistently, every other time he crystals someone starting with the very first crystal he will teleport.

Every kill video i watched he never did this, he always stayed put after crystalling someone. I was wondering if this was a bugged encounter or if he was intentionally changed to increase the difficulty of the fight.

If anyone could give some clarifications to this that would be great, and i'd also like to know some general tips for this boss fight.
    He does it quite a bit. It's not hard to handle with enough DPS. If you must, come back to the crystal afterwards but if you HAVE to do it that way more than once, I suspect your raid isn't hitting it's DPS marks.

He frequently teleports to the far end immediately after doing the first crystal.
    Verodio 60 rogue
    Arcaria 60 mage
    Ciren 56 Cleric
    Drow Organization

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Verodio View Post
    He does it quite a bit. It's not hard to handle with enough DPS. If you must, come back to the crystal afterwards but if you HAVE to do it that way more than once, I suspect your raid isn't hitting it's DPS marks.

He frequently teleports to the far end immediately after doing the first crystal.
    I dont think its random when he teleports, he's always been pretty consistent on how often he teleports for us.

Its

first crystal > teleport > Large aoe > fist
    2nd crystal > nothing
    3rd crystal > teleport > large aoe > fist
    4th crystal > nothing
    5th crystal > teleport to top

Shrine phase

Rinse and repeat

Shadowlander

Have the person about to be crystalled move towards the middle of the area. That will make the way a little bit shorter for all the dps having to run/ride to the boss after the crystal-break.

+ Reply to Thread