+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CC loot table is terrible

Soulwalker

Default CC loot table is terrible

For the past couple weeks I have been running Charmers Caldera Expert about once a day. After not getting a single item I could use. I decided to create a list of all the epics that drop in my runs. 10 runs later here is the list I've compiled.

CC: 10 runs
    Greatstaff of the cyclone x3 Mage
    Signet of cyclonic Destruction x2 Mage
    Caelia's stormbolt vesments x1 Mage
    Smoldering Demon totem x1 Mage

Bated Breath x2 Warrior
    Static Charged shield x3 Warrior
    Storm Crystal ring x1 Warrior
    Galvenized brestplate x1 Warrior

Windcallers Caduceucs x2 Cleric

Thunderbolt Recurve bow x1 Rogue

legendary bottle of spellstrikes x1 apothecary

Total x18

Out of ten Charmers Caldera Expert runs only ONE epic rogue item dropped. Please note I've only been recording the drops for the ten runs. I've run it a whole lot more just didn't record the drops. My big question is how many times does Trion expect me to run this dungeon before the "Reinforced Windblown tunic" and the "Polished purnice spaulders" drop? Saying I'm frustrated with these new loot tables is a gross understatement.

Soulwalker

Random drops are random.

Telaran

Let me tell you how I ran I dungeon over 50 times in eq2 and never got my najenas ring of readiness. Sounds like you got more grinding to do.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Nefariouss View Post
    Let me tell you how I ran I dungeon over 50 times in eq2 and never got my najenas ring of readiness. Sounds like you got more grinding to do.
    Every day for the entire friggin expansion until they nerfed it. Never saw the thing. People in this game don't know what rare is. EQ1 camps were epic. This game basically gives you loot for nothing.
    I'M RIFTSTALKING YOUR MUM!

I've found that Warriors are like Feminists. They want equality when it suits them, but the rest of the time they want to be treated special.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Paikis View Post
    Every day for the entire friggin expansion until they nerfed it. Never saw the thing. People in this game don't know what rare is. EQ1 camps were epic. This game basically gives you loot for nothing.
    I heard Raster of Guk doesn't exist.

Telaran

Default Overflowing loot.

EQ1 - Rare Spawn for Rare Drop and your fighting everyone else on the server for that open world spawn.
    Just think how epic it will feel when it finally does drop and then x 100 for the feeling EQ gave us.

Rift Master

The thing is that different dungeons have different loot composition. If you are a rogue, DSM, AP and RD are "your" dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhalfirim View Post
    The thing is that different dungeons have different loot composition. If you are a rogue, DSM, AP and RD are "your" dungeons.
    this............

It's all very random :3 In my last +10 random T2s we haven't even got one single epic warrior loot. On the other hand we've had +5 cleric tank drops. So yeah as much as randomness sucks it's a very big part of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Paikis View Post
    People in this game don't know what rare is.
    +1 Kromede's gold weapons were a LIE!!!!!!!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Kabuto View Post
    For the past couple weeks I have been running Charmers Caldera Expert about once a day. After not getting a single item I could use. I decided to create a list of all the epics that drop in my runs. 10 runs later here is the list I've compiled.

CC: 10 runs
    Greatstaff of the cyclone x3 Mage
    Signet of cyclonic Destruction x2 Mage
    Caelia's stormbolt vesments x1 Mage
    Smoldering Demon totem x1 Mage

Bated Breath x2 Warrior
    Static Charged shield x3 Warrior
    Storm Crystal ring x1 Warrior
    Galvenized brestplate x1 Warrior

Windcallers Caduceucs x2 Cleric

Thunderbolt Recurve bow x1 Rogue

legendary bottle of spellstrikes x1 apothecary

Total x18

Out of ten Charmers Caldera Expert runs only ONE epic rogue item dropped. Please note I've only been recording the drops for the ten runs. I've run it a whole lot more just didn't record the drops. My big question is how many times does Trion expect me to run this dungeon before the "Reinforced Windblown tunic" and the "Polished purnice spaulders" drop? Saying I'm frustrated with these new loot tables is a gross understatement.
    Hey,

I've been after the Thunderbolt Recurve bow for weeks now, and have never seen it drop, when it dropped for you was it before or after the patch? I'm just worried as they have changed some drop locations that the last boss doesn't drop it anymore as she dropped a purple warrior bow the other day.

Thanks

good luck getting the shoulders.. ive been after those since i started doing t2's months ago, ive only seen 2 people on the entire server that have it, even some guy who was doing CC nonstop for weeks gave up

same with the chest, although they seem a bit less extremely-rare i have never seen it drop either

ive been stuck with cover of night, unatural legguards and windsbreath bealt for weeks without any other piece of the set dropping (rest is plaque gear), its discouraging to say the least, and you dont wanna know how many t2's ive run in total..

Rift Disciple

Ahh, the good old days of camping the ancient cyclops in south ro for the jboots...
    The original EQ1 grindfest.
    People would camp out 24+ hours for him.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Bluelightt View Post
    I heard Raster of Guk doesn't exist.
    He exists! I camped him for 94 hours straight, his place holder will appear every 19 minutes. The rest of his room will respawn at a rate of once every 5 minutes. My iksar monk entered that room at level 34 he left the room at 42. Every single mob was grey to him when he finally left the room.
    Tsarin - Sunrest (PVP-RP) - Eth DPS Cleric (50) - Static

Ascendant

Was just making a joke ;) My monk actually got lucky, I only camped him for 12 hours before getting Raster to spawn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast