+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Plutonus

Rift Chaser

Default Plutonus

Hi our guild started working on plutonus and i was wondering how much dps you guys think is needed in order to beat him,We got couple attempt at it we know the basic strat but just need some accurate number to kill him dps wise thx

a full group of 5 (maybe less?) and you could get by with a good bard healer, not joking. Plutonis got his balls removed thanks to 1.2.
    Nerneo <Old Skool>

http://www.riftoldskool.com

Honestly, just dont get hit and you will be fine. Like the above poster said, a bard can heal this...

Ascendant

I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and guess he meant Plutonus the Immortal

Soulwalker

Nevermind
    Last edited by Norb; 05-23-2011 at 01:22 PM.

RIFT Guide Writer

About 16k-17k raid dps during the last 20% is enough to kill it.

Rift Chaser

im very sorry i meant the 20 man plutonus,Sorry for mistake

Yeah, I would say all of your dps should atleast be doing 1k+, and as high as 1500 or so
    Last edited by crono14; 05-23-2011 at 01:37 PM.
    Onolawk - 60 Guardian Mage
    Former Maximation Raider

yeah he meant the raid version hehe sorry!
    Nerneo <Old Skool>

http://www.riftoldskool.com

Ascendant

We did it with 13-14k, any less and I doubt it's possible.

I was told by one of my raid members that with our comp(1 tank, 2 support, 5 healers, 12 dps) we would need each of our dps pulling ~850 single target as the bare minimum to beat his enrage. This is not including the dps coming from chloros and you're support so they make it easier as well if they are pulling decent numbers for their roles. People over the minimum can compensate for any lack of dps as well. It's not very hard to get the dps required for him if your raid is specced correctly and know their classes, the majority of our dps can easily pull over 1k on him.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Ganrax View Post
    I was told by one of my raid members that with our comp(1 tank, 2 support, 5 healers, 12 dps) we would need each of our dps pulling ~850 single target as the bare minimum to beat his enrage. This is not including the dps coming from chloros and you're support so they make it easier as well if they are pulling decent numbers for their roles. People over the minimum can compensate for any lack of dps as well. It's not very hard to get the dps required for him if your raid is specced correctly and know their classes, the majority of our dps can easily pull over 1k on him.
    We did it with 3 healers >_>

Rift Chaser

yea i was just wondering i know we have atleast 5+ that do 1400+ np then couple 1kdps and maybe 2-3 that are around 800.I think they higher dps can make up for the lower one.We gona try again tonight and see if its possible and aim for 15k+ dps minimun.Thx for reply all

Prophet of Telara

Here is our parse from our kill last week. (these take a bit to load but if you wanted to see an example from the actual fight)

http://www.risengaming.com/parses/51...utonus516.html

We ran 1 tank, 12 DPS, um a lot of healers (well healers and support healers, i.e shamicars and such)? Heh. Guess didn't notice that till I just relooked at that parse.

We only had one person above 1.4k DPS. But overall 8 were above 1k. It's nothing phenomenal that other guilds are doing (1.8K Parses for people and such).

Positioning is, in my opinion, more important then DPS for the most part in that fight.
    Last edited by Exphryl; 05-23-2011 at 03:11 PM.
    Horrible Main Tank of --- <Zombie Goasts> - Shatterbone (US Guardian)
    Crappy Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/exphryl

Ary

1 tank, 2 clerics healers, 1 chloro, rest DPS, you should be fine. Killed it with 17.
    Ary < WeaKSauCe > 50th level High Elf Mage Stormcaller -- Rank 6 -- Guardian Cloudborne
    Hotdog < WeaKSauCe > 50th level Mathosian Rogue Bard -- Rank I own -- Guardian Cloudborne

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast