+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Having issues queuing for T2? read this.

  1. #1
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    18

    Cool Having issues queuing for T2? read this.

    So I was one of the unlucky players that could not queue for T2 even though I was well over the stat requirements, obviously, this is either a glitch or the tooltip isn't showing us everything or what we actually need. So some people have come up with their own theory's like only counting stats from gear only, no bonuses like runes ( this is incorrect), and this why you can't enter, because the game says that you have 70+240 dex, way over 270 combined right?

    Well, my gear was nothing special, but my stats were still over 270 dex 90 hit. What I noticed was, I had some lower level blue legs on, not sure on the exact level atm but it had pretty low stats and armor, a level 50 should not be wearing such armor. I upgraded these legs to purple legs, with much better stats and much, much more armor and I was able to queue for T2s instantly. My conclusion is that, the system is calculating all of your gear level,checking each piece of gear independently and comparing it to level 50 standards( in the lfg tools mind), or calculating your overall armor ( all gear combined ).

    So, even if you meet the required stats, make sure you do the following:


    if all of your gear isn't level 50, upgrade to level 50 gear with somewhat decent stats and armor.

    one piece of your gear could be holding you back even though you meet the stat requirements, I'd say purps are all good, if all the rest are blues, try to find the blue with the lowest stats .. upgrade it.. keep doing this and hopefully this will work for you.

  2. #2
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    15

    Default

    If ur just queuing as a dps rogue that could be a problem too. I instant queue as tank and when I get to the dungeon. It's 3 other rogues lol. Mass rogue dps queues. Go figure ^^. but to help queue. Try to be able to tank. You'll queue faster

    *I mean after ur able to queue up and queue takes too long*
    Last edited by Gmercy; 05-23-2011 at 04:48 AM.

  3. #3
    Plane Walker Raimla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gmercy View Post
    If ur just queuing as a dps rogue that could be a problem too. I instant queue as tank and when I get to the dungeon. It's 3 other rogues lol. Mass rogue dps queues. Go figure ^^
    He meant when you can't queue at all, not even sitting long in the queue.

    Still the post of the OP is contradicting. First he sais it is not due to stats being too low, then he upgrades stats and voila he is allowed in the queue.
    Last edited by Raimla; 05-23-2011 at 04:48 AM.

  4. #4
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    71

    Default

    There is no hidden gearscore as far as I could tell. The reason you couldn't queue is because the dex bonus from your gear was not +270. When the tool says 270 dex (str/wis/int) it is a bonus from gear only. 70 + 240 is indeed greater than 270, but 240 is not greater than 270 and that's the number it uses. It is a gearscore of sorts, but it doesn't take into account the gear's "color". I am still sporting greens in a couple slots and I can queue for T2's just fine.

  5. #5
    Telaran Giginous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    80

    Default

    /10char........
    Last edited by Giginous; 05-23-2011 at 04:58 AM.

  6. #6
    Plane Walker Raimla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giginous View Post
    It is kind of obvious, the advice was upgrade your stats until you can join in LFG. No new news here.
    I did get that. I just did not get how that proves that he was not able to queue, was not due to having too low stats. Because he solved the problem by upgrading stats.

    FYI, the gear only stats is not something players come up with. It is in tickets from Trion. They excuse for the confusion caused because your character pane shows you total amount of stats, including those of buffs and talents while the LFG tool only checks the stats of your equipment.

  7. #7
    Telaran Giginous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raimla View Post
    I did get that. I just did not get how that proves that he was not able to queue, was not due to having too low stats. Because he solved the problem by upgrading stats.

    FYI, the gear only stats is not something players come up with. It is in tickets from Trion. They excuse for the confusion caused because your character pane shows you total amount of stats, including those of buffs and talents while the LFG tool only checks the stats of your equipment.
    I was agreeing with you....it contradicts itself by saying upgrade stats to get in.
    Last edited by Giginous; 05-23-2011 at 05:04 AM.

  8. #8
    Plane Walker Raimla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giginous View Post
    I was agreeing with you....it contradicts itself by saying upgrade stats to get in.
    Yeah, just noticed I posted before you edited.

  9. #9
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default

    "We understand certain players are having issues with the LFG queuing requirements. Currently the required amount is a bit misleading, as the total on your character sheet includes gear, base stat, buffs, and talents. The number the LFG system is checking is only the amount added from gear, and the character sheet currently does not display this number specifically. If you would like to find this number for yourself, you can add up the stat on each specific item you are currently using, this should total under the required amount if you are still unable to enter the queue. We are currently working on this to be more transparent and the number needed to reflect what displays on your character sheet. Again, we do apologize for any confusion this issue has caused and we thank you very much for your patience."

    tl;dr: talents/buffs don't count.

  10. #10
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Okay I'll break it down for the slower ones out there.

    The first thing you need to understand is that my stats were OVER the requirements. 270 dex / 90 hit.

    The second thing you need to understand is that, you can reach these stats or even surpass these stats using gear with LOW ARMOR or, lower level gear

    eg: you are level 50 wearing a 40 blue with low armor .. but decent dex.. so why not?

    pay attention now.


    The argument stating that the system is only calculating dex off your gear alone is not completely true .. pay attention don't stop.

    my dex from GEAR ALONE before upgrading my legs was 213 dex. I am not at home atm so I can't provide the exact amount, but do you think upgrading from blue legs to purple will boost my dex from 213 to 270? No.. it won't. What is my point then?

    the system is definitely not calculating stats from gear alone, the system is, looking at your individual gear pieces and comparing them with what trion feels a level 50 SHOULD be wearing..

    key note:

    after upgrading my legs, which allowed me to finally queue for T2, I was still below 270 dex from gear alone.

    After upgrading my low level, weak , blue legs, I was instantly permitted to queue for t2, so this means that something with my legs prevented me from queuen.


    I am posting this to help people that's having issues with this system, I am not posting same ol news, the answer is not to stack dex until you hit 270 alone from gear, because I didn't. I'm saying that if you meet the requirements and still cannot queue, one of your gear pieces may be holding you back. I'm simply speculating as to what I feel the system is doing based on how I fixed the problem, I am not a coder and I do not know the first step involved in creating a LFG system.

  11. #11
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4

    Default

    That is not necessarily the problem. I had 272 str from gear alone as a warrior but could not queue up. I simply put on +10 str runes until I could queue. I made it to my 3rd +10 str rune, which made my str 312, before it let me queue up. All my gear was at least level 50 blue.

  12. #12
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,471

    Default

    Its been noted that stats from talents do not count (because roles can be changed)
    "Power is neccessary because conflict will never dissappear"

  13. #13
    Ascendant Mulch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,715

    Default

    You can just walk to the instance like usual...

  14. #14
    Plane Touched Epiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulch View Post
    You can just walk to the instance like usual...
    Don't believe you get the extra plaques by doing that though.


    @OP
    Without knowing your stats I can't say for sure, but I honestly think your +stats from your gear were just to low. The only other issue I've seen is roles not matching up with the souls people actually have.

  15. #15
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    12

    Default

    In your first post you say you had +240, and the 2nd one its +213? Are you including your planar focus?

    I can tell you for a matter of fact, it only looks at how much of your primary stat you are getting from your gear and not at any hidden item level. My mage is wearing almost the full transplanar set of gear, which is all lvl 42/45. She has all of five pieces of gear that require level 50 (gloves/staff/rings/neck) and is able to queue. I was sitting at +251int untill I put two +10int runes on my gear which pushed me to +271. And I am wearing some crappy green quested belt.

    The simple way to figure out what your getting from gear without adding everything up is just to remove any buff that adds to your primary stat, and change to an empty spec (or any spec with no buffs to primary stat) and see what + your char sheet says you're getting.
    Last edited by Icid; 05-23-2011 at 09:44 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts