+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WTF, fix the f-ing bugs on greenscale

Shadowlander

Default WTF, fix the f-ing bugs on greenscale

This is bs, why the fck we locked out of the room with ****s not despawning. Wasting time seriously. Game is RETAIL, these bugs should not be happening. Its been how long since people been talking about this bug?

Get a GM to comment on this too. I know GM's read hte boards, but I haven't seen a single GM response on any of these threads.

Man up, and fix your problems.

Maybe if you put in an in-game ticket with less RAGE attached to it, you would get a better response.

Quote Originally Posted by Fusion View Post
    Maybe if you put in an in-game ticket with less RAGE attached to it, you would get a better response.
    When you do they usally tell the person who puts in the ticket something stupid like you must have corrupt files on your HD please reinstall your game...yeah I am sure that person reinstalling their game is going to cause the room to magically despawn for the other 19 people also. By the way they have actually told my guild this 2 times ...and just for giggles we had the person reinstall their game and put the ticket back in again. I think my guild alone has put in over a dozen tickets on that messed up room not despawning.
    Last edited by Fluffycalico; 05-22-2011 at 09:45 PM.

Soulwalker

Yeap they never fix **** get used to it

They fix things, the community just doesn't have the patience most of the time to wait for said fixes o get launched. I'm not saying that they HAVE fixed it, or are planning to, I'm saying that maybe a more calm thread with valid points would get brought to their attention faster.

Being angry doesn't mean they're going to automatically fix it, they're just going to shrug this suject away until someone does bring it up in a more peaceful tone. People respect others who are respectful.

+ Reply to Thread