+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Broken LFG Tool is Fail!

  1. #1
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default Broken LFG Tool is Fail!

    Like honestly, I've been doing T1's and T2's well before the LFG function is enabled. Every item in my slot is of Blue quality or higher from a T1 or T2 dungeon. My stats are well above the minimum requirements, however, the LFG function will not let me queue for a random T2. Every time I open a ticket a GM gets back to me saying, "We hope your issue is now fixed." It's been like this for almost a week now. Really, instead of telling me it's fixed...when it's not, do something about it. It's honestly stupid that I cannot get my daily bonus for doing randoms because of a broken function in the game.

    I'm posting this so hopefully instead of saying it's fixed that they will actually do something about it. Either fix your tool or just give us the daily quests back.

  2. #2
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steezus View Post
    Like honestly, I've been doing T1's and T2's well before the LFG function is enabled. Every item in my slot is of Blue quality or higher from a T1 or T2 dungeon. My stats are well above the minimum requirements, however, the LFG function will not let me queue for a random T2. Every time I open a ticket a GM gets back to me saying, "We hope your issue is now fixed." It's been like this for almost a week now. Really, instead of telling me it's fixed...when it's not, do something about it. It's honestly stupid that I cannot get my daily bonus for doing randoms because of a broken function in the game.

    I'm posting this so hopefully instead of saying it's fixed that they will actually do something about it. Either fix your tool or just give us the daily quests back.
    on a side note, please learn to "read" before you post
    i had the same issue but theres another post about this a couple pages long

    you need 270/90 (from what i remember)
    the 270 MUST come from bonus stats only
    this means you need to hover over that stat and make sure the green number is greater than 270
    you can cheat and just and runes

  3. #3
    Rift Disciple Avarix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    185

    Default

    It's actually a bug with some items. I had this problem and was close to giving up when I looted a new bow, and all of the sudden I could queue for t2.

  4. #4
    Sez
    Sez is offline
    Ascendant Sez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steezus View Post
    Like honestly
    You know its going to be a good post when it starts off with "Like honestly."

    My guild is having no problems with people entering t1s or t2s. So its like honestly something you're doing wrong.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

    - Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

  5. #5
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    You know its going to be a good post when it starts off with "Like honestly."

    My guild is having no problems with people entering t1s or t2s. So its like honestly something you're doing wrong.
    like honestly, i found the first part funny but the second part a bit of a **** move
    yes there are currently many issues still with the LFG tool
    while some may just be stupid questions, there are some that are legit bugs/glitches which trion refuses to fix and instead just give us more broken crap instead

  6. #6
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    You know its going to be a good post when it starts off with "Like honestly."

    My guild is having no problems with people entering t1s or t2s. So its like honestly something you're doing wrong.
    It really is buggy.

    In the usual group I run with, the best geared of us all can't queue for T2. He's a mage (chloro / archon usually), not sure what the problem with it is, but he far exceeds the minimum requirements.

    As a side note, I'm not too keen on the LFD ignoring talents. As a tank I need 90 hit and 90 toughness for T2's. DPS warriors need to spend 1 talent point for each 1% hit, warrior tanks with a few points in Pally will almost always spend 1 talent point for a buff giving +5% hit / +5% block (a single point, a real bargain since we normally it's 1 talent point for 2% block). We can get another tank talent giving 3% hit per point.

    A warrior tank with a few points in Pally would be at the hit cap with a lot less than 90 hit, and far over it if they don't cheese the LFG system and temporarily equip +hit gear while queuing for T2's.
    Last edited by Smiler; 05-21-2011 at 06:26 PM.

  7. #7
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    149

    Default

    After doing my first T1 today... I am now locked out of doing random T1s.

    When along they show unlocked, the moment I join a group it locks.

    Kind of game breaking.

  8. #8
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carnagh View Post
    After doing my first T1 today... I am now locked out of doing random T1s.

    When along they show unlocked, the moment I join a group it locks.

    Kind of game breaking.
    Your not locked out of doing any t1 or t2's after you do them once.. you only cant queue specifically for that dungeon anymore

    (if if you do a dungeon once either with random or specific dungeon from then on you can only random into it, meaning specific dungeon and zoning in manually wont work)
    "Power is neccessary because conflict will never dissappear"

  9. #9
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordOberon View Post
    Your not locked out of doing any t1 or t2's after you do them once.. you only cant queue specifically for that dungeon anymore

    (if if you do a dungeon once either with random or specific dungeon from then on you can only random into it, meaning specific dungeon and zoning in manually wont work)
    Using the LFG tool all instances are showing as locked including the normal ones when in group.

    When not in group the LFG tool only shows the T1 instance that I had done as being locked, the other T1 instances where open.

    In group my being locked was locking the whole group, once I left the group they all became unlocked.

  10. #10
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carnagh View Post
    Using the LFG tool all instances are showing as locked including the normal ones when in group.

    When not in group the LFG tool only shows the T1 instance that I had done as being locked, the other T1 instances where open.

    In group my being locked was locking the whole group, once I left the group they all became unlocked.
    Thats because you are trying to go into a specific dungeon. the lockout tabs mean nothing for the actual random dungeon (which if you are trying to get into a specific one directly you aren't really randoming into it)

    IE get out of your "specific dungeon" tab and click on the random dungeon tab

    It works.. And if you don't get the one you want have the group leader try to random into another one..
    "Power is neccessary because conflict will never dissappear"

  11. #11
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordOberon View Post
    Thats because you are trying to go into a specific dungeon. the lockout tabs mean nothing for the actual random dungeon (which if you are trying to get into a specific one directly you aren't really randoming into it)

    IE get out of your "specific dungeon" tab and click on the random dungeon tab

    It works.. And if you don't get the one you want have the group leader try to random into another one..
    I understand what you mean... the Random Dungeon tab was locked too... It wasa guild group with everybody on vent and able to confer. All members of the group had everything locked, including random dungeon tabs, the moment I joined the group, and unlocked the moment I left.

    I did my first ever T1 just before this. So the number of variables involved are about as small as they can be. I was pretty pissed at not getting to do my second ever T1, so I logged onto AoC for a bit and rand some instances there with old guild mates.... hopefully it'll be fixed soon, as it effectively breaks the game for me.

  12. #12
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carnagh View Post
    I understand what you mean... the Random Dungeon tab was locked too... It wasa guild group with everybody on vent and able to confer. All members of the group had everything locked, including random dungeon tabs, the moment I joined the group, and unlocked the moment I left.

    I did my first ever T1 just before this. So the number of variables involved are about as small as they can be. I was pretty pissed at not getting to do my second ever T1, so I logged onto AoC for a bit and rand some instances there with old guild mates.... hopefully it'll be fixed soon, as it effectively breaks the game for me.
    The random dungeon tab is locked if people in the party don't meet the requirements to queue for that tier of dungeon.

    As you said it was your first ever t1.. good possibility your gear is what prevented you from queuing
    "Power is neccessary because conflict will never dissappear"

  13. #13
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordOberon View Post
    The random dungeon tab is locked if people in the party don't meet the requirements to queue for that tier of dungeon.

    As you said it was your first ever t1.. good possibility your gear is what prevented you from queuing
    If I'd just done a T1, how would I then become unqualified for a second T1?

    This was my second stab at T1, I had literally just done a T1.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts