+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eliam, Locked to t2's after doing randoms....smh

Soulwalker

Default Eliam, Locked to t2's after doing randoms....smh

Ok so, just finished watching eliam bug out consistently about 6+ times due to wisps not running back to him and stopping his cast. Also, Ive been getting sporadically saved to dungeons i complete via the LFD system. So much in this game doesnt function properly its starting to become a joke, really is.

You need to stop adding content and new little fixes on your beloved rift-connect gadgets, among other frivolous crap and focus on stuff that matters....

Fix your crap...

-A frustrated player
    Last edited by Blaydz; 05-21-2011 at 10:44 AM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Blaydz View Post
    Ok so, just finished watching eliam bug out consistently about 6+ times due to wisps not running back to him and stopping his cast. Also, Ive been getting sporadically saved to dungeons i complete via the LFD system. So much in this game doesnt function properly its starting to become a joke, really is.

You need to stop adding content and new little fixes on your beloved rift-connect gadgets, among other frivolous crap and focus on stuff that matters....

Fix your crap...

-A frustrated player
    First of all yes Eliam is bugged..

Bug the locking to dungeon is as intended (as you can random back into a new instance)

Think about this.. Prior to this last patch if Eliam bugged out on you.. In order to soft reset him you had to leave for 15 minutes.. If you weren't locked to the instance then the whole instance would reset & you would have to clear everything again.. This way only Elaim resets..

And you are saved to ANY dungeons you complete using the LFG system.. If you random into them again you are saved to the new instance though.. Ie that part is working as intended
    "Power is neccessary because conflict will never dissappear"

Soulwalker

It wasnt letting me enter the dungeon upon randoming it again. Also, we soft reset him twice and he still bugs.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Blaydz View Post
    Your tank shouldn't phase shift when he's tanking the boss. Frustration solved.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Haldern View Post
    Your tank shouldn't phase shift when he's tanking the boss. Frustration solved.
    clerics dont phase shift

Soulwalker

Only advice I can give on that Eliam bug is to get him into his first phase again and then have everyone die during that phase.

That's been the only way my groups have been able to fix the bug.

+ Reply to Thread