+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Random my a$% Loot is crap

  1. #1
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    197

    Default Random my a$% Loot is crap

    734 plaques and only 1 epic tank plate legs from DSM killed Gronik bird boss in CC 40 times never seen an epic.... And nothing but blues untill last boss like crazy whats with the crappy loot system do you purposely make the epic drops like 1% so people sub for longer?

  2. #2
    Soulwalker BluBomber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    8

    Default

    If you have 700+ plaques just buy the t2 and get over it.
    Last edited by BluBomber; 05-21-2011 at 08:11 AM.

  3. #3
    Champion Naria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Maine, US
    Posts
    555

    Default

    See above. The T2 legs are good enough until you can get a replacement from GSB.

    I did a bunch of things and a bunch of stuff; now I'm just a casual player.

  4. #4
    Ascendant Verodio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Tampa, Fl
    Posts
    1,386

    Default

    Umm...buy T2. They're good.

    Also, the instances are insanely easy now. Epic drops should be very, very rare from them now.
    Verodio 60 rogue
    Arcaria 60 mage
    Ciren 56 Cleric
    Drow Organization

  5. #5
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluBomber View Post
    If you have 700+ plaques just buy the t2 and get over it.
    i bought most of the T2 Dps Set but now what i should go farm up another 800 plaques for the tank set...How about they up the epic drops seems they boosted the hell out of leather and chain tank crap and it flooded the hell out of the loot drops. Its just ridiclous to never see any tank plate / tank shield from DSM etc what is the drop rate on it 1%??!? i think i seen maybe 1 tank on my server which is whitefall full pop server with it.
    Last edited by Rizzo209; 05-21-2011 at 08:21 AM.

  6. #6
    Champion Naria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Maine, US
    Posts
    555

    Default

    Random is random, get over it or go play something that's not an MMO.

    Our drops have the same chance to be seen as theirs, generally.

    I did a bunch of things and a bunch of stuff; now I'm just a casual player.

  7. #7
    Plane Walker Malvolio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naria View Post
    Random is random, get over it or go play something that's not an MMO.

    Our drops have the same chance to be seen as theirs, generally.
    Random isn't random that would depend on if all items of this quality were on the same drop chance. I for one cannot speak intelligently on that topic as I'm not a developer whats your excuse?

    -Mal
    "I aim to misbehave"

  8. #8
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naria View Post
    Random is random, get over it or go play something that's not an MMO.

    Our drops have the same chance to be seen as theirs, generally.
    You do not know what you are talkinga bout after 1.2 i could have fully geared 3 cleric tanks and 2 rogue tanks meanwhile i have 1 piece of tank plate. WOULD KILL for a wowhead drop% site just to show you how TERRIBAD the drop rate is for warrior tanks.

  9. #9
    Sez
    Sez is offline
    Ascendant Sez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,142

    Default

    I have two titan slayers.

    That is all.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

    - Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

  10. #10
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo209 View Post
    You do not know what you are talkinga bout after 1.2 i could have fully geared 3 cleric tanks and 2 rogue tanks meanwhile i have 1 piece of tank plate. WOULD KILL for a wowhead drop% site just to show you how TERRIBAD the drop rate is for warrior tanks.
    All I see is warrior gear drop and since I don't group with warriors it makes me sad

  11. #11
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    131

    Default

    You could play one of those other MMOs in which you can buy your stuff with cash... no grinding, just a credit card and you are God in a matter of mere seconds.

    Of course once you have everything you could ever possibly want, you realize there's no point in actually playing the game.

    Full DPS set, then full tanking set... then what... really, then what? You're chasing a carrot and it's called gear. Poking your eye is probably just as much fun, but it's free.

  12. #12
    Sez
    Sez is offline
    Ascendant Sez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanay View Post
    Poking your eye is probably just as much fun, but it's free.
    Ow

    Ow

    Ow.

    Hey wait, this isn't fun at all...
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

    - Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

  13. #13
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanay View Post
    You could play one of those other MMOs in which you can buy your stuff with cash... no grinding, just a credit card and you are God in a matter of mere seconds.

    Of course once you have everything you could ever possibly want, you realize there's no point in actually playing the game.

    Full DPS set, then full tanking set... then what... really, then what? You're chasing a carrot and it's called gear. Poking your eye is probably just as much fun, but it's free.
    This still doesn't cover the fact they added in like 100 crappy chain / leather tank gear which kills the plate tank drops... that patch went overboard.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts