+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Time to rework Greenscale Blight loot tables Trion! No warrior dps loot!

Rift Master

Default Time to rework Greenscale Blight loot tables Trion! No warrior dps loot!

Seriously, this has to be changed. Our guild really doesnt need 5 T3 geared Justicars. We dont need cleric and spellpower loot nobody wants because they have it twice. We need more warrior dps plate, we need more warrior weapons, I think there is only 1 piece of armor right there?

Trion, please rework loot tables so every calling has same number of items in loot table and not like half of stuff being cleric spellpower trash. I can live with that I have to play with that ugly blind cat, I have to use my crutch SLI, but please make my time and success rewarding, at least slightly.
    Last edited by Zhalfirim; 05-20-2011 at 11:46 PM.

Soulwalker

Due to lack of current and accurate item database and information, this reply might be incorrect. but from what i've seen,

there are a few peices.
    2 belts- the random trash belt is technically better than the t2 belt and lord greenscale's belt.
    there is a weapon, ring, and boots from duke.
    gun from infiltrator.
    there is a necklace from oracle.
    there is a trinket from prince which gives about 10 more attack power than the one from RD however the duration on the buff is 6 seconds less and the proc rate seems to be lower than the other trinket as well.
    Greenscale drops a belt which is worse than trash belt, a 2 handed weapon (hope you haven't been planning on playing any kind of dual wielding paragon) and ring.

again, that is with old item information except for the trinket from hylas, managed to get that last night and after a 2 hour parse it had about 20% less uptime than the trinket from RD ><

Quote Originally Posted by Smish View Post
    there is a trinket from prince which gives about 10 more attack power than the one from RD however the duration on the buff is 6 seconds less and the proc rate seems to be lower than the other trinket as well.

again, that is with old item information except for the trinket from hylas, managed to get that last night and after a 2 hour parse it had about 20% less uptime than the trinket from RD ><
    Same with the spell power one, only 10 seconds long and doesn't proc nearly enough compared to the RD one. This really needs to be looked at the T3 trinket should trump the T2 trinket.

Shadowlander

All the good warrior loot is leather, sad, but true. In my guild warriors are allowed to take leather, so is all cool.

And why is leather better than plate?

Dexterity > Strength

Crit > Attack Power

+ Reply to Thread