+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Explain Random Dungeon Rewards plz

Default Explain Random Dungeon Rewards plz

You should be able to complete the random reward 7x in a lockout right? I did one queue for xAP, and 2 randoms and all of my rewards are now 0. Is that intended? Don't recall that on 5/10.
    Kalistrasz
    Level 50 Warrior
    "Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general." - Mark Rippetoe

Quote Originally Posted by idefiler6 View Post
    You should be able to complete the random reward 7x in a lockout right? I did one queue for xAP, and 2 randoms and all of my rewards are now 0. Is that intended? Don't recall that on 5/10.
    After the patch everyone started with 7 "dailies" as you do randoms it goes down by one. You get a new one every day, but only one, not 7 every day. It can't go over 7 total.
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Quote Originally Posted by StrikeQ View Post
    After the patch everyone started with 7 "dailies" as you do randoms it goes down by one. You get a new one every day, but only one, not 7 every day. It can't go over 7 total.
    Oh that is ****ing lame.
    Kalistrasz
    Level 50 Warrior
    "Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general." - Mark Rippetoe

Smile

oh well........
    Kalistrasz
    Level 50 Warrior

+ Reply to Thread