+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: i paid the same sub fee, i'm entitled to challenging content

Default i paid the same sub fee, i'm entitled to challenging content

i pay $15 a month, why is all the content catered to bads. we keep on having to recruit fails since all carriers keep leaving because there's nothing to challenge us devoted players. we're tired of 3 manning """"""Expert""""""" dungeons because there's nothing to do with our raid geared characters till reset.

wow was good for a while because it had challenging content for the most part. the skilled players carry the casuals that pay the most.

trion needs to wake up and change their content before things get worse.

Asap.

Signed x9001
    Kalistrasz
    Level 50 Warrior
    "Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general." - Mark Rippetoe

Soulwalker

Signed x10000

Agreed srsly.

Shadowlander

I was ecstatic when I hit 50 and got to play in experts and they actually posed a challenge. Ah, the memories. <sob>

I don't give a **** about the experts difficulty, I experienced all of them when they were a small challenge prior to 1.2. What I'd like to see is queue times as a tank that I can stomach. Waiting 45 minutes at 7 pm is egregious. It takes less time to run the dungeons than it does to queue.
    Kalistrasz
    Level 50 Warrior
    "Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general." - Mark Rippetoe

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by idefiler6 View Post
    I don't give a **** about the experts difficulty, I experienced all of them when they were a small challenge prior to 1.2. What I'd like to see is queue times as a tank that I can stomach. Waiting 45 minutes at 7 pm is egregious. It takes less time to run the dungeons than it does to queue.
    Have you considered going with friends/guildies? I rarely have queue times since my groups generally pick up 0 to 1 people from the queue.

Guild fell apart, probably not going to bother anymore honestly.
    Kalistrasz
    Level 50 Warrior

Have to say I rarely wait long for xperts. If I don't go with guildies, which I usually do, I get picked up pretty quickly with the LFG tool. Maybe its your shard.....
    Stupid People P*** Me Off

As much as I personally would like harder content.. I know Trion are looking to please various views on all subjects. You've maybe seen the threads asking for easier content as well. I think the way to handle this on is introducing Experts with completely different mechanics to make the transition between normal and expert raids.. interesting? different? fun?
    But then again a month after the release of those, some smart *** will say they're paying the same fee how come the can't kill the harder content. I'd love to see a moderator post; ' Because you suck ' but thats probably like throwing a suitcase of money into a lake. Not sure how you feel about this D:
    - Dannie
    Dannie <Fatality> Bloodiron Cleric
    Perhaps it is better to be irresponsible and right, than to be responsible and wrong.

Maybe, just maybe, experts were meant to be a stepping stone to Raids which are still, dare I say it, difficult to most players, unless you have been clearing them for a while. You don't pay $15 for challenging content, you pay for access to what Trion puts forth. Raids are challenging, go do them and stop complaining about 5 mans.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorous View Post
    Maybe, just maybe, experts were meant to be a stepping stone to Raids which are still, dare I say it, difficult to most players, unless you have been clearing them for a while. You don't pay $15 for challenging content, you pay for access to what Trion puts forth. Raids are challenging, go do them and stop complaining about 5 mans.
    They are??
    Kalistrasz
    Level 50 Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by idefiler6 View Post
    They are??
    Considering you said your guild fell apart and you probably won't try for another I doubt you'll ever have the chance to find out, but keep crying about the 5 mans being to easy when you won't step up the difficulty challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorous View Post
    Considering you said your guild fell apart and you probably won't try for another I doubt you'll ever have the chance to find out, but keep crying about the 5 mans being to easy when you won't step up the difficulty challenge.
    I never cried about 5 mans being easy.............................................. .......................
    Kalistrasz
    Level 50 Warrior

The problem is, the MMO community in general has a lot more casual carebears who complain about anything that requires a brain than skilled players. Since Trion is a company, they're going to cater to the majority.
    Look at your post, now back to mine, now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped being nonconstructive and dumb and started posting about something that makes sense, it could look like it's mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on a page with the post your post could look like. Anything is possible when you post like me, and not like an idiot. I'm on a forum.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast