+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dungeon Qualification Tool still borked

Plane Walker

Default Dungeon Qualification Tool still borked

So until the first change earlier this week, I could not queue for a T2 as a tank even though I am wearing T2 gear and have all the completion achievements, now I can finally queue as a tank but despite having 360 some odd str and 216 hit I somehow still do not qualify to queue for a T2 as a dps. I wanted to run as dps and show some other tank what to pull and what not. In addition it is alot more fun to run a dps sometimes, but I have no idea why I cannot.

2 days ago my rogue couldn't queue for t2 dungeons as dps/support with 400+ dex and 150 hit. Yesterday I was able to queue for t2 dungeons when I had 67 hit. Pretty messed up system.
    Look at your post, now back to mine, now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped being nonconstructive and dumb and started posting about something that makes sense, it could look like it's mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on a page with the post your post could look like. Anything is possible when you post like me, and not like an idiot. I'm on a forum.

Prophet of Telara

Fairly positive it searches through gear you have in your inventory.

It also likely disqualifies certain combinations if they don't have sufficient amounts in any given soul(s).

+ Reply to Thread