+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone else experiencing 0 purple boe item drop from instances?

Soulwalker

Default Anyone else experiencing 0 purple boe item drop from instances?

The exactly drops i'm talking about are a wand from DM mobs the Ancient Earthbound Wand and the necklace from AP mobs Abyssal Pendant.
    Of course i'm doing both instances for a week everyday and since with the today's patch i can run them more than 1 time a day i do more but after like 10+ runs i didnt see not just these but any boe drop from mobs, only some recipes. Is it maybe intended and i just didnt read the patchnotes well? Or is it just...bad luck and the nerf to drop rate due to the now unlimited number of runs we can do?
    Last edited by krisztian922; 05-20-2011 at 06:44 AM.

Ascendant

Got an abyssal pendant last night

Then compared it to my BoP necklace i already had from a t2 boss. Wondered why the pendant had 6 extra focus and 13 crit given it was a BoE trash drop. Equipped it anyways...still wondering why its stats allowance is so damn good.

the other one was the flamebound ruby thing, abyssal has 1 less int, 1 less wisdom, 3 less endurance, but 6 more focus and 13 crit on top of that.

I've seen the BOE Epic Wand from xDSM every time I've been there, without fail.

:\
    Stigas - 50 Defiant Mage - Rank 5
    <PeeKay>
    US-Dayblind (PvP)

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Stigas View Post
    I've seen the BOE Epic Wand from xDSM every time I've been there, without fail.

:\
    havent seen that one yet, but we get AT LEAST ONE slime touched wand every DD run.

weve also managed to get a specific runecrafter recipe on the same exact pull in xCC all 3 times weve gone.

Soulwalker

"good" then all i need is to be patient :s i got the time but its kind of boring to do same stuff over and over and over and over again... I like AP and DM too but not everyday 2-3times

+ Reply to Thread