+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LFG tool locking me out!

Soulwalker

Default LFG tool locking me out!

Hey,

I'm having an issue with the LFG locking me out, meaning it will not let me sign up for tier 2 dungeons.
    I am a cleric, healer/DPS

According to the LFG tool I need to have 270/90/0 (wis, focus, block) as healer or dps. I have 359/136/0 at the moment which should be more than enough. Anyway its more than the LFG tool requires to let me sign.

I've spoken to a game master, been sending e mails to their support and all the help i got is that they told me to write an in game feedback.

I have done that, even that I didn't want to as I allready gave them the information several times via in game posts and e mails.

For the past week i've been working on this issue and it still wont allow me to sign up for tier 2 dungeons.

I have tried to move around on my gear, I've tried to sign only as a healer, only as a dps or both as healer and dps.

Nomatter how I put it it just wont let me sign up for tier 2 dungeons.

Anyone who could assist me in that matter please?

Soulwalker

the same problem

Soulwalker

I am having the same problem as a cleric. 260 wisdom 136 focus and still locked out of Tier 1 as either dps or heals. This sucks.

Soulwalker

Same here!

Check to make sure that you don't have any items that are below level 50, even if they are blue or purple. I was getting locked out of T2 because I had a lvl 48 blue belt still, even though my other stats were within range. Once I upgraded it to the T1 belt, I was able to queue.

Rift Disciple

First of all, you need 270 focus without your base stats and talents. You have 71 wisdom base, so do the math there.

Secondly it won't let you queue for T2s with greens or non-50 items, as the above poster said. Get a blue craftable or something in the slot. You don't need a trinket though, can use a lowbie one in that slot.

+ Reply to Thread