+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I paid the same sub fee and im entitled to Raid

Shield of Telara TheGreatGoogly's Avatar

Default I paid the same sub fee and im entitled to Raid

Thats right. This is NOT an arguable thing. I paid the same sub fee as all of you and that entitles me to be able to run and beat the raids provided in a reasonable amount of time. The hardcores will disagree and flame me but they have been doing this since the first raids (Nagafen, Vox) so this is no surprise.

Currently the raids are only beatable by the most hardcore guilds on the most populated servers or factions.

The reason WoW was so popular is because it didnt cater to the most hardcore 5% but instead let us all enjoy in the content we PAID for.

Trion needs to wakeup and change their raids ASAP before things get worse. The casuals pay the bills.

I paid the same sub fee and im entitled to Raid
    Absolutely, and no one is stopping you. You have been afforded exactly the same opportunities as everyone else in the game to raid as much as you like.
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Telaran

What are your problems with the raids? getting 20 people together? The time spent clearing the content? I'm confused to what your problem is. The raids in this game aren't that bad, especially after that 1.2 patch, everything is so much easier.

If this is a troll, I understand and will move on. But demanding "easier" raids when everything is already easy, we need some explanation.

As it is top end guilds clear GSB in 1.5 hours. Regular guilds about 2-3 hours. Super Casual guilds, if played with smart people, that raid an hour or so at a time, could take a couple nights to get the zone killed if only doing 1 boss a night.

If you dont want to contribute an hour a night to get a place down that resets once a week, then what are you doing here and what are you asking for? Do you want a raid that takes 30 minutes to complete and can queue up in a LFG type system? You make no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Aastarius View Post
    Absolutely, and no one is stopping you. You have been afforded exactly the same opportunities as everyone else in the game to raid as much as you like.
    QFT. Just because you pay it doesn't mean you have to, or will be able to do the content. You're paying to play, and attempt it. If you're not good enough, you're simply not good enough and need to either improve or get carried. Don't assume that just because you played for the right to play, means you get to see all the content without effort.
    Zeidolion - Mage - Lotham (PvP)

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatGoogly View Post
    The reason WoW was so popular is because it didnt cater to the most hardcore 5% but instead let us all enjoy in the content we PAID for.

Trion needs to wakeup and change their raids ASAP before things get worse. The casuals pay the bills.
    You're right. Currently the only way to get all the achievements and artifacts in game is to be dedicated to spending time and effort. I want to have a button I can press which instantly lets me get all the titles, mounts, artifacts, and pets this exact instant.

Trion needs to wakeup and change their time requirement ASAP before things get worse.

Wait Trion expects us to work a little bit to access end game content?

no WAY!!! i thought this was WoW damnit!!

lol i couldnt stop laughing @ op, srsly tho.

Byriel - Guardians - The Brethren - DH 4/4 - GP 4/4 - GSB 5/5 - RoS 5/5 - RotP 4/4 - HK 11/11 - iD 1/8
    Weekend HK PuG! http://brethrenrift.enjin.com/forum/...eekend-hk-runs

Batousi, 50 Warrior ~ Bomah, 50 Cleric ~ Kusanagi, 50 Rogue ~ Fuu, LvLing Mage

Soulwalker

Default lol what?

Raids are only for hardcores? Are you insinuating raiding is hard in this game? Because it's not. Incredibly casual guilds are downing GSB and ROS. Low Pop servers are downing GSB and ROS. People that play 10-15 hours a week at most are downing said raids. Stop being bad. Stop crying for free loot. Just stop.

Sez

According to previous posts "Thegreatgoogly" already quit the game.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Thumbs down

Your not entitled to s*** and the sooner you learn that the better...

Thats right. This is NOT an arguable thing. I paid the same sub fee as all of you and that entitles me to be able to run and beat the raids provided in a reasonable amount of time. The hardcores will disagree and flame me but they have been doing this since the first raids (Nagafen, Vox) so this is no surprise.

Currently the raids are only beatable by the most hardcore guilds on the most populated servers or factions.

Even horrible guilds on my server are clearing GSB, WoW didn't cater to morons straight away was only until people started clearing raids did they nerf them to make morons able to do them.

We're certainly not a horrible guild but we're very laid back. We took 19 people, of whom about 9 were T3 ready, 5 were t2 ready, and 5 were 50 but not eligible for T2s and killed Duke Letareus after 3 hours.

We have people who've never raided before and have a wide variation in our MMO backgrounds so it's certainly possible for "casuals" to kill raid bosses.

You just need a certain tenacity, a willingness to see it through, even if not everyone on the team is ready for the content.

Also most casual guilds are short of people, if you want a raid spot they're pretty much there for the asking. We'll take anyone and we're not fussed about your gear, just so long as you do your best when you raid and are open to advice. We very much see ourselves as a coaching/training guild as well as a very enjoyable and friendly place to come kill monsters.
    Guild Leader of Serenity on Bloodiron EU PvP
    I blog at http://stabbedup.blogspot.com/

Telaran

Trrrooolll

/facepalm

Rift Disciple

Ok, if the game had loads of dungeons and heaps of raids, all catered for more casual people BUT there was just one raid which was difficult (and consequently dropped the best gear) would you still complain?

Now look at it comparetively. Casual players have 10 dungeons, multiple raid/expert rifts and 1 raid tuned for you. Now compare that to the 2 raids that more 'hardcore' can do and you still complain?

It is quite clear that Trion is catering for the majority whilst still making 'some' content for the people who want a challenge.

I guess some people just want everything.

Rift Disciple

I knew someone would eventually post this topic. Now while you are at it too, why dont't you suggest the following:

Nerf all hP of trash mobs
    Nerf bosses, they are too hard, so we can 1man tank
    Introduce LFG tool for 20 man raids
    Reduce epic drops and nerf them to blues except last boss
    Or eveb better, make raids soloable!

Oh wait that sounds v familiar! Wonder where that come from ....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast