+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lifebound Relic does not proc off chloromancer LGV (bug?)

Rift Disciple

Default Lifebound Relic does not proc off chloromancer LGV (bug?)

I've searched the forums and seen a few post about this, but nothing direct, mainly just complaining so I thought I'd make a bug report here on the forums along with one in the game.

Lifebound Relic, a trinket that drops off Hylas in Greenscale's Blight does not proc off heals from Life Giving Veil (LGV), the main chloromancer healing ability. It does however proc off Bloom and Flourish, the two chloromancer direct heal spells.

This may be "working as intended", but if so it would be nice if the trinket descriptions would be a little less ambiguous. Similar or exact descriptions do proc off LGV, and it would be nice if we didn't have to guess whether something will work or not.

Rift Disciple

Our chloro noticed this as well. He went back to using his old trinket for now, but we're hoping they fix it...
    Last edited by Equis; 05-19-2011 at 07:56 AM.

Sword of Telara

"healing spells" i thought those were like casted heals. isnt lifegiving veil a casted effect like a bard's invigorated soul (cadence heal)

Rift Disciple

Explain this then

Musical tide (http://www.riftspot.com/item/C38395B...1/musical-tide) reads almost the exact same, just rearranged wording and it procs of veil.

The list goes on too, check out the hot and shield essences too if you'd like more proof. There is no consistency

+ Reply to Thread