+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Geared for tier 1 expert dungeons

Default Geared for tier 1 expert dungeons

All the groups are looking for 50+ toughness for tanks in tier 1 dungeons and this seems to be the norm so i was wondering how every one eles got geared for the tier 1 expert dungeons?

Plane Touched

Not an issue now, since Trion nerfed them into facerollness even as a fresh 50

Quote Originally Posted by Krazel View Post
    All the groups are looking for 50+ toughness for tanks in tier 1 dungeons and this seems to be the norm so i was wondering how every one eles got geared for the tier 1 expert dungeons?
    If you do the quests in Shimmersand you will receive plate pieces with thoughness.
    If you do the quests in normal CC/AP you will get plate pieces with thoughness on it.

I guess there is something also in from Stillmoor, but i didn't really started questing there, i was 50 after doing IIP and before starting Shimmersand (only playing with rested XP really speesd you up a lot, i swapped 4 alts).
    Then there are planar vendors, crafted items and runes.

I started doing dps in t1, bought t1 tank set pieces with plaques, went tanking t2, this last after the patch tho.
    Last edited by Neuronicercasi; 05-18-2011 at 05:35 PM.
    Mage 50 (fresh/parked) / Warrior 50 (beginning T1/parked) / Rogue 50 (beginning T1/active) / Cleric 50 (fresh/parked)

+ Reply to Thread