+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why not make zoning in manually to an expert give you the old version..

Ascendant

Default Why not make zoning in manually to an expert give you the old version..

Let the people in the LFG queues get the easy version of the experts's with the abysmal chance of loot.

I say if you zone into an expert manually (ie someone walking there) then give them the old version, with almost every change from 1.2 reverted (ie sometimes requiring an off-healer if your not sufficiently geared, more trash with higher hp, and of course the old loot tables where you could actually see the purple you wanted within 10 or so runs)

Keep in mind that if you zone in this way you are locked to that instance on a boss kill. so people can only run this method once per a day (as opposed to the lfg where you could run the same expert all day if you so choose)

Even if we don't have the daily quests for dungeon that are run this way i think alot of people would appreciate this..
    "Power is neccessary because conflict will never dissappear"

Signed, sealed, delivered.

Quote Originally Posted by LordOberon View Post
    Let the people in the LFG queues get the easy version of the experts's with the abysmal chance of loot.

I say if you zone into an expert manually (ie someone walking there) then give them the old version, with almost every change from 1.2 reverted (ie sometimes requiring an off-healer if your not sufficiently geared, more trash with higher hp, and of course the old loot tables where you could actually see the purple you wanted within 10 or so runs)

Keep in mind that if you zone in this way you are locked to that instance on a boss kill. so people can only run this method once per a day (as opposed to the lfg where you could run the same expert all day if you so choose)

Even if we don't have the daily quests for dungeon that are run this way i think alot of people would appreciate this..
    When the Developers go in for a meeting, and someone suggests something like what the OP did, do you all make fun of him to his face, or behind his back?

+ Reply to Thread