+ Reply to Thread

Thread: T1s and T2 supports

Rift Disciple

Default T1s and T2 supports

I've been running T1s with a bard friend and they're running lots of buffs well but only ~90 dps. Would it be better for them to go straight dps (they put out about 450) assuming we dont need the heals at all?

Also please no replies about good/bad DPS. I'm more interested in how much a bard brings to a 5man vs just bringing a full on DPS class for the slot instead.

Rift Disciple

If your healer can keep the group up by himself without problems, there's really not much point in using a bard in a 5 man. If he's having trouble with some of the bosses, just switch to bard for those bosses and DPS the rest of the time.

After porting into expert, first thing any support will hear is "switch to DPS".

Simply put, support not needed for post-1.2 experts and if group want buffs so badly, just take Chlorarchon healer.

Ascendant

Always use the least amount of healing possible, even clerics can solo heal most every dungeon boss in the game. Only ones I struggle with are Caelia, Gregori (with cleric tanks), and Plutonus.
    Last edited by Bluelightt; 05-18-2011 at 05:41 AM.

+ Reply to Thread