+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thanks for the Grind

Ascendant

Default Thanks for the Grind

Increased drops? My butt: 6 bosses, 5 blue items 1 purple ring. Nothing off trash.

Increased cost of plaque items ~15% yet now instead of getting 20 bonus plaques for doing a T2 you get 6.

Average of 18 plaques per T2, ~180 plaques per item, thats 10 runs to get a single piece. That's abot 60 T2 runs to get a set. As stated before, the drops are not really boosted enough that anyone would notice.

There is not enough content to warrant this grind. 3 T2 dungeons. I guess I get to run each one 20 times. What dodgy cover for limited content.

Bring back the Plaques for finishing a dungeon. Once a day 20 plaques as before.

you will need to run the dungeons anyway for rep, and since they have trivialised the dungeons they can be cleared -very- quickly.

You probably got bad luck with drops, i got a fair few t2 purples which are arguably better than my t2 set. so in many cases you wont need that many tokens (unless like me you bought something and a day later an upgrade dropped in dungeons).

You can still run all dungeons in T1 gear, only need T2 if you want to raid 10/25's... T1 set is cheap to buy from memory also take a look at the pvp gear, its upraded and favor is very cheap to earn now.
    Infanta
    Hello Kitty
    60 rogue, mage, cleric and working on a worrior

Plane Touched

Problem is the reduced epics off anything but the last boss. My roommate and I are combined for around 15 runs, and only 2 purples off bosses that weren't the last.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by solarbear View Post
    <snip>
    That's abot 60 T2 runs to get a set.
    <snip>
    There is not enough content to warrant this grind. 3 T2 dungeons. I guess I get to run each one 20 times.
    I have good news! There are actually 5 (five) T2 dungeons, so you only have to run them 12 times each. More good news! They're easy as crap now. Trash removed, boss abilities removed or toned down, damage and hitpoints lowered accross the board. These zones are a joke now.
    I'M RIFTSTALKING YOUR MUM!

I've found that Warriors are like Feminists. They want equality when it suits them, but the rest of the time they want to be treated special.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Paikis View Post
    I have good news! There are actually 5 (five) T2 dungeons, so you only have to run them 12 times each. More good news! They're easy as crap now. Trash removed, boss abilities removed or toned down, damage and hitpoints lowered accross the board. These zones are a joke now.
    I just can not be bothered doing them that many times. Repetitive content is not good content.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by solarbear View Post
    I just can not be bothered doing them that many times. Repetitive content is not good content.
    Hi, is this your first MMO? Welcome to the genre.
    I'M RIFTSTALKING YOUR MUM!

I've found that Warriors are like Feminists. They want equality when it suits them, but the rest of the time they want to be treated special.

+ Reply to Thread