+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Faceroll....

Default Faceroll....

Good lord... This reminds me of the Wotlk days, Trion please buff experts this is too much of a faceroll no skill is needed! Buff experts at least buff the t2's!

Sez

*sigh thread*
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Telaran

Yes... they are way too easy now. I thought they were going to adjust trash, not nerf everything by 60-70%. You barely even have to think anymore.

I hear bards are solo healing t2s....
    well anyways I don't really want to be near that part of content anymore if this is the direction they are taking, they were already easy and I was already sad when they made stuff like Scarn a pushover, but at least it had some buildup. There was already a gap between t2 content and 20m raid content that this change really made worse and gave ppl less preparation for. Now they are way way too easy, and focusing too much on tedious grinds (more plaques for basically best in slot equips).

I'm really sad they have decided to destroy this part of gameplay. and this is a pretty widespread sentiment at this point.
    Last edited by Inixia; 05-10-2011 at 05:49 PM.

/palm to the face

First you people said everything was too hard, now its too easy?

Play naked then.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by pacoxi View Post
    /palm to the face

Play naked then.
    Define "you people"....

I believe the only whining I ever saw was mostly about how much hp the trash had.

Quote Originally Posted by pacoxi View Post
    /palm to the face

Play naked then.
    I have never said it was too hard. I loved the difficulty it was before! So stop assuming things sir.

i've been told how toned down it was.. sighs... this is disappointing.. time to look for other avenues for my time.

Ascendant

Did DSM pickup with 3 ppl who had never stepped foot in the dungeon. We wiped once to caretaker and 0 times to anything else with a cleric tank (me) tanking. Thats sad.

what ****s me is that they had the difficulty right before they changed it -_-.... i enjoyed the challenge.. sighs.

Rift Master

Yeah the game before patch was not hard but challenging at times, you had to do right things at the right time. Now, well, I guess my dog will farm my plaques while I am in work.

It is really astounding how this game changed in two months. World of warcraft got to this dumbed state after 4 years. We are there after 2 months. I guess next month the biggest challenge will be push the circle through the circular hole, and then next month after that they will nerf it so you can push square through the circle.
    Last edited by Zhalfirim; 05-10-2011 at 08:25 PM.

Plane Touched

This game is a joke now for level 50 dungeon running. There is no need to do t1's first, you can just go right to t2's. Also there is no strategy involved in anything it seems any more.

My group in DSM today was pulling multiple groups of trash at once, rather than just the normal pulls, and to top it off, on the second boss there was some kind of bug and the Bats from behind him, some bats from below, and the trash next to the other boss pulled and we had no problem taking them down along with the boss...... thats just rediculously easy.

+ Reply to Thread