+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LFG tool vs Chloromancers

Default LFG tool vs Chloromancers

When I first tried to use the LFG tool on my mage, the only role I could check was DPS. Despite having a 32 Chloro / 30 Lock spec AND a 32 Chloro / 32 Archon spec.

I tried switching to my Chloro / lock spec, and heals were still greyed out. When I switched to my Chloro/Archon spec, the support role became unlocked.

Before I played with the LFG tool, I had purchased a 5th role, intending to make an 18 pt domi 50% heal reduction (for gatekeeper and other fights). So, I decided to do that and put extra chloro points in it to see if it would unlock heals. It did.

So then I queued up as Heal, DPS and Support, and changed role to something more suitable to soloing while I was waiting (lock/necro), and it kicked me out of the queue! Simply because I changed roles.

So then I tried queuing again while being lock/mancer and checking all 3 roles I had available (Heal, DPS, and Support). But when I clicked Join, it unchecked Heal and Support before joining me to the queue. I assume it was only allowing me to queue for whatever role I was currently in. WHICH IS FREAKING STUPID! I'm not going to run around solo as a Chloro/Archon while waiting in queue.

So far, I'm pretty disappointed with the LFG tool. What about you?

Soulwalker

I personally have been in the LFD que for a little over an hour with no pop yet as DPS (feel like I am back on WoW). Figured it would be a whole lot quicker to use it but seems that going to town and getting the group is faster. May just be the Shard I am on though.

But as of right now it is a major let down....

Ok, I ended up getting a group for a t1, and we finished the dungeon. Now that I've done that, the issues mentioned above seem to have disappeared.

+ Reply to Thread