+ Reply to Thread

Thread: xRD is a friggin Joke

Soulwalker

Default xRD is a friggin Joke

seriously it wasnt even fun. Eliams adds you can practically 1 shot? we pugged it and were able to do it with our eyes closed. I hope the rest of T2s didnt become even more noob friendly as they already were.

This game is virtually dead for anyone that can think with their brain.

DSM the hardest t2 is now incredibly easy.

Soulwalker

Is the Rictus aoe still invisible?

Shadowlander

well the last boss can bug out
    he did for us, cant find all the ghosts
    but yeah that doesnt make it hard just impossible LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Rezin View Post
    seriously it wasnt even fun. Eliams adds you can practically 1 shot? we pugged it and were able to do it with our eyes closed. I hope the rest of T2s didnt become even more noob friendly as they already were.
    it was hard before? RD has always been the easiest t2.

Did xRD today, the only T2 since patch. We ran it with 1 healer, 3 DPS, 1 tank. No wipes, 0 deaths, 42 minute run. It was extemely easy. The climax came when I was goofing off with the new spotters order, pulled both fairy packs, turtles, and wormwood. As stated before, no one died, just herded, AoEd, killed wormwood, went on our merry way. Have all the T2s been nerfed into the ground?

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Jaredwt View Post
    DSM the hardest t2 is now incredibly easy.
    Just did DSM Expert for the first time with a group that had never been (2 Rogues, Warrior Tank, Mage, Myself)

Died once on Plutonus, and nothing more.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffpants View Post
    Did xRD today, the only T2 since patch. We ran it with 1 healer, 3 DPS, 1 tank. No wipes, 0 deaths, 42 minute run. It was extemely easy. The climax came when I was goofing off with the new spotters order, pulled both fairy packs, turtles, and wormwood. As stated before, no one died, just herded, AoEd, killed wormwood, went on our merry way. Have all the T2s been nerfed into the ground?
    Haha I had exactly the same experience with Rictus. I was fighting one of those giant spectre things next to Rictus, used spotter's order, and out came the second giant spectre along with Rictus himself! So we just AE'd down Rictus and the two heroic spectre adds, me in T1 tank gear with a pretty fresh level 50 cleric solo healing.

It was kinda a weird experience. Room pull a set of trash, then spend 30s running down a long empty hallway, room pull trash, long empty hallway, boss, etc. Felt really empty.

Ran DSM with 4 people, the Healer (Chloro) had never done it before so we explained the bosses each time we got to them, 1 wipe and that was it. 80 Min run.

General of Telara

forgot my guardian stance ( riftstalker tank buff) until after the second boss of DSM without noticing ... it was really soooo easy.

+ Reply to Thread