+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Fire Raid Rift - Badly BUGGED

Default Fire Raid Rift - Badly BUGGED

So we're trying to kill the Fire Raid Rift... we can easily get to Wave 4 with the twin guys.

We've done it twice and Shall Drakith stops at 1hp and doesn't die. We've then tried resetting him and killing him again and he still stops at 1hp. The other one has died both times.

Any help? We aren't doing anything to exploit anything... we're tanking the two far enough apart so they don't heal but not far enough apart that they get Separation Anxiety. I'm pretty sure that's how it's intended?

So is this just unkillable atm or are we doing something wrong?

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/3...0510154713.jpg

Plane Walker

We just did it fine. Are you killing them at the same time?

That pretty much sums up todays rift experience.
    Kirby <Nightfall> 50 Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by KetMalice View Post
    We just did it fine. Are you killing them at the same time?
    Both were at 2% and both were burned simultaneously. The caster happened to use his shield as we did that so he didn't die at the same second... but he reached 1hp within 5 seconds.

Fourth attempt. Guess we're just ****ed on this event. Thanks for the help. Let me know when you decide to fix it.

Fourth attempt; we allowed them to run together at the end, in the fear that we were missing some kind of role play event. Waiting for the event did not improve the outcome. You can see from the below picture that they were allowed to 'grant their lord strength' and you can see the corpse of the caster which has not yet despawned, since they were both carefully brought down to 15k health before we attempted a kill. They were killed within one second of each other.

http://i56.tinypic.com/2gwuo00.jpg
    Alektri@Byriel
    <Nightfall>

Sez

Did you guys send bug reports in game?
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Soulwalker

I sent my bug report via morse code. =)

10.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #10
    Rift Team

Default Issue Fixed

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! There is a fix in the next patch that will prevent this from happening in the future.

Out of curiosity, was anyone that experienced this issue able to figure out what was causing it? That one guild would have the same issue 4 times in a row when others arenít experiencing it suggests to me there is some way to reproduce it every time.(or itís random, rare, and yíall are really, really unlucky) Regardless, you should be gtg after the next update.

Quote Originally Posted by kayahan View Post
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention! There is a fix in the next patch that will prevent this from happening in the future.

Out of curiosity, was anyone that experienced this issue able to figure out what was causing it? That one guild would have the same issue 4 times in a row when others arenít experiencing it suggests to me there is some way to reproduce it every time.(or itís random, rare, and yíall are really, really unlucky) Regardless, you should be gtg after the next update.
    We have no idea what we were doing wrong. As we stated, the first time we just tried to burn them when they got low. The melee died as the caster was running to the altar. We then "killed" the caster within a second or two, but he stopped at 1hp.

The second attempt, basically the same thing.

Third attempt, same thing, but caster died first and then the melee was stuck at 1hp.

Fourth attempt, we let them run to the altar and do their little roleplay. This then caused the caster to heal a ton because they were too close. We got them back down and killed them simultaneously... yet the melee stopped at 1hp.

+ Reply to Thread