+ Reply to Thread

Thread: sick of dying about ready to quit the game

Soulwalker

Default sick of dying about ready to quit the game

at level 50, you get little from quests. i was just in an awful ending to a fcX run. we had no problems, until the queen. got her to 2% then died over and over again for 2 hours.

it really does not need to be stupid hard. mages do not need to heal better than clerics. about to quit the game unless it actually becomes reasonable to play a cleric through an instance zone at 50.

yeah, the uber may laugh. seriously, before you bother, please bugger off.

Trion. devs. stop. game is fun until 50. a month at 50, fighting the urge to quit the game and go back to eq2 every day. it does not need to be so stupid hard it is not fun. seriously.

Doesn't sound like the problem is the game, but rather that your "group" for FC wasn't up to par. You'll occassionally get groups that just don't mesh. Whether it be gear-wise, skill-wise or another element. Don't discourage yourself over it and after 2 hours of wiping one of you should've at least offered to be swapped out for maybe a more capable player.
    Bisu
    Fires of Heaven - Reclaimer
    5/5 GSB
    4/4 RoS

Quote Originally Posted by expat View Post
    at level 50, you get little from quests. i was just in an awful ending to a fcX run. we had no problems, until the queen. got her to 2% then died over and over again for 2 hours.

it really does not need to be stupid hard. mages do not need to heal better than clerics. about to quit the game unless it actually becomes reasonable to play a cleric through an instance zone at 50.

yeah, the uber may laugh. seriously, before you bother, please bugger off.

Trion. devs. stop. game is fun until 50. a month at 50, fighting the urge to quit the game and go back to eq2 every day. it does not need to be so stupid hard it is not fun. seriously.
    Are you trolling? It seems like trolling to me :XXXXXXXXX And sorry, not like i want to laugh you off, but its only a case of completing a proper party.
    Last edited by BadTouch; 05-07-2011 at 04:18 PM.
    Badtouch @ Gelidra - Level 60 Mage
    Madtouch @ Gelidra - Level 60 Rogue
    Sadtouch @ Gelidra - Level 60 Rogue - A semi-automated alter ego!

I think rift has not enough tentacled monsters.

Shadowlander

The Queen in xFC is one of the harder t1 bosses, if you don't have a good group. Low aoe dps (causing massive tank damage with a build up of adds) or a lot of melee dps who don't know how to move out of boss aoe (draining all the healers) will make the fight hard.

Might need to get a better group.

Ascendant

You don't even need to kill the adds really, just need halfway decent DPS. It's really a pick and choose fight, if you have any aoe dps then kill adds if you don't then just focus on Queen.

Plane Walker

Read his other posts. Basically he is a terrible Cleric and that is why his T1's fail and he blames it on everyone else and Trion. I at least had a good chuckle reading his previous posts. Oh and he is on a PvE-RP server if that tells you anything.

Prophet of Telara

Hehe, obvious troll/obviously bad player post. Queeny's one of the easiest T1 end bosses with a half-competent tank. And chloros better healers than clerics? lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by KetMalice View Post
    Read his other posts. Basically he is a terrible Cleric and that is why his T1's fail and he blames it on everyone else and Trion. I at least had a good chuckle reading his previous posts. Oh and he is on a PvE-RP server if that tells you anything.
    Oh, that also explains why he isn't kicking himself from the group so he can get a decent healer instead - it would break lore.

Plane Touched

Also, I love the fact that Chloros can heal. I hate healing, I would rather DPS any day. And if they can DPS AND heal.. something that we as Clerics cant really do, then your group flies by.

"...But the gods of the Vigil intervened. Their messengers went among the fallen and Ascended the worthy, not for their virtue, but for their MIGHT! In you, they place their faith, their hope and their power. You are our salvation. YOU are a Guardian."

Chloro's DONT heal better, they are both on par, both with pro's and cons, but yeah this guy is clearing trolling, after the first few wipes you'd obviously re-evaulate the situaiton and fix it.

But ah well, 1.2 is soon, will nerf those experts for you then we can read about how your wiping on Duke in greenscale blight and want it nerfed cause it's too hard. Yay
    Last edited by Verez; 05-08-2011 at 04:16 AM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Dunharrow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cinos View Post
    Also, I love the fact that Chloros can heal. I hate healing, I would rather DPS any day. And if they can DPS AND heal.. something that we as Clerics cant really do, then your group flies by.
    You think Clerics can't DPS and heal? Lulz.

Plane Touched

Great success.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunharrow View Post
    You think Clerics can't DPS and heal? Lulz.
    ^ This. Get a damn clue.
    <Disturbance> @Vigil
    Had a dream, I was King; I woke up, still King.
    Wizards never die.

+ Reply to Thread