+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LFG finder question

Soulwalker

Default LFG finder question

Couldn't find anything really on this other than speculation when it was announced that we were going to get a LFG dungeon finder. So, is this a cross server or same server finder? Only patch notes I've read just mention that there will be one but not really explaining what kind it is. Also, when answering where did you find this info? Could you provide a link to it? Thanks, been trying to find this forever :/

It will only match you with people on your server. The changelist and stuff are on the PTS section of the site. I tested it on the PTS and it's very good right now

Soulwalker

Super... so for us low pop servers who sit in meridian for 4 hrs trying to get a group still wont change because its JUST our low pop server.. good job trion... this will probably be the reason i quit...

Default Wow really...?

Quote Originally Posted by Delvianna View Post
    Super... so for us low pop servers who sit in meridian for 4 hrs trying to get a group still wont change because its JUST our low pop server.. good job trion... this will probably be the reason i quit...
    Your riight, so if that's the case, i'm also quitting. My server is near dead in pop and i was hoping this Cross-LFG TOOL would help. But if it's not cross related then what's the point?..I mean you know when your server is about dead, if you can count all the Lvl 50's...GG

+ Reply to Thread