+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Healing UI

Rift Chaser

Default Healing UI

I looked out the first page and saw nothing. There are a TON of threads on this that are semi old.

Anyways I healed as a full warden lvl 45 and the leader changed it to raid frames. I don't mind healing with the party frame. The raid frame even though it looks nicer is hard to heal as a full warden, I have mousover so how I did it was keep the tank selected at all times and just mouse over others that needed healing. Doing that worked but it was semi hard. Only issue is when you have the tank selected their are a ton of buffs on him which sometimes I lose where my hots are at.

MY question is, is there a way to always show party frames even if your in a raid setting?

Also Trion for the LOVE of god PLEASE fix the raid UI its terrible to heal with.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by InfusionOfFear View Post
    Also Trion for the LOVE of god PLEASE fix the raid UI its terrible to heal with.
    I don't want to be mean, but Trion employees aren't psychic. They seem to take feedback fairly regularly from these boards, so it would probably be in your best interests to include a bit on how you would like it changed, rather than just stating it should be changed. If you can drum up enough support for an issue on the boards you might see some changes in game.

From the Patch Notes:

* The 'only show my debuffs' setting now only applies to targets that you can harm.
    * The 'show all party buffs' filter now applies to frames other than just the party frames for party members.
    * The Settings option for 'Show All Party Buffs' is now 'Show only my buffs on target', which behaves the same was as the Debuff visibility options.
    Last edited by Oblixt; 05-05-2011 at 02:29 PM.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Doddler View Post
    I don't want to be mean, but Trion employees aren't psychic. They seem to take feedback fairly regularly from these boards, so it would probably be in your best interests to include a bit on how you would like it changed, rather than just stating it should be changed. If you can drum up enough support for an issue on the boards you might see some changes in game.
    Good point,

In the raid UI, the debuffs show up on the UI itself within the player frame. All they would need to do is make hots on the raid ui frames show at the top of the window by the players name it could be different colors for each different hot with the seconds. So it would be one of the warden hots with the color red and a count time timer on the raid UI of the player box above the debuffs. Each hot would have a different color, the seconds left on the hot would be displayed above the debuffs within the window and also the count down color of the seconds would indicate what spell it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Oblixt View Post
    From the Patch Notes:

* The 'only show my debuffs' setting now only applies to targets that you can harm.
    * The 'show all party buffs' filter now applies to frames other than just the party frames for party members.
    * The Settings option for 'Show All Party Buffs' is now 'Show only my buffs on target', which behaves the same was as the Debuff visibility options.
    This will help, but as a warden, in a raid ui setup you are unable to see how long the hots have left on someone unless you click on them and look at their player portrait which current shows all the buffs on the person but now will be changed to only show yours. Still have the fact that you are unable to see how long the hots have left unless you click on the person.

Quote Originally Posted by Doddler View Post
    Grid and Vuhdo, from WoW, are prime examples of how to create a fully functioning, healing UI.
    I heal people, not cure stupidity.

Can't wait to see that. The actual UI is not convenient as Warden (and I'm only healing low lvl instance at the moment).
    I would like to have the possibility to only see the debuff I can dispell and my own buff on my raid and group frame.

+ Reply to Thread