+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Bugs in dungeons

Rift Disciple

Default Bugs in dungeons

There are sooooo much bugs in dungeons.

Abyssal Precipice:
    If you aoe in the cave, all mobs will attack you.

Darkening Deeps:
    If you go down without killing the bomb throwers, all mobs will attack you.

Pull the mobs out of the cave or into the hallway.

Kill the bomb throwers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizaro View Post
    And then he lists 2 bugs. Oh man the joy :>

Abyssal Precipice:
    If you aoe in the cave, all mobs will attack you.

Darkening Deeps:

I doubt either of those are a bug. You AoE in an area with mobs above you, with an obvious visual view of them, it can hit them. You are suppose to clear up before going down.

Sez

There are lots of bugs in DSM. There are at least 3 groups of bugs in Dichron's room, some spiders before that, and some earth bugs right before Pluto.

Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Ascendant

Bug in AP I've noticed is the first boss not spawning his "rock". We've just resorted to using the permanent ones around where he stands. We've also had him cast his ice thing with no cast bar, just instant.
    Hitme (W) - Byriel - Dark Horizon
    Darane (C) - Faeblight - Knights of Septoria

Quote Originally Posted by mattya802 View Post
    Bug in AP I've noticed is the first boss not spawning his "rock". We've just resorted to using the permanent ones around where he stands. We've also had him cast his ice thing with no cast bar, just instant.
    My favorite one is the mob you have to damage to get Icetalon to spawn goes "invulnerable" at around 10% and still spawns adds and throws people along with Icetalon and is unkillable due to you doing negative damage to him somehow.

Another annoying one I have seen is bosses' abilities overlapping in raid rifts. We were doing a water raid rift last night and cleared the entire thing and then went to open another. When we engaged the boss on the first phase the entire raid got downpour on them and wiped almost instantly. It didn't even appear in the combat log, if you looked at the combat log we would have all still been alive. The boss reset and it didn't happen again last night. This is the 3rd time that I've seen this on raid rifts.

The absolute worst one I have experienced is during the Prince Hylas fight. While people are running back as animals during his healing phase, random raid members get completely 1 shot(they are at full health in the middle of the group and then the next second they are dead) with no combat log damage, no scrolling damage over their heads, nothing to indicate why they died. This happened to the same healer 4 times in a row last week and 1-2 others along with him. It's especially frustrating going from 1 shotting Hylas every week to having to completely leave the raid one night because people were getting 1 shot by something we couldn't figure out. This game started out so well with the small amount of bugs but they are rampant everywhere at endgame.

Darkening Deeps:
    This is not true. You will get firebombed by the mages yes but no extra mobs attack you. There is an achievement for making it to the bottom with all mages still alive.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Albane View Post
    I doubt either of those are a bug. You AoE in an area with mobs above you, with an obvious visual view of them, it can hit them. You are suppose to clear up before going down.
    Then why is there an achievement for it? And why do the mobs fly through the wall even though we can't see them.

Quote Originally Posted by BioSector View Post
    This is not true. You will get firebombed by the mages yes but no extra mobs attack you. There is an achievement for making it to the bottom with all mages still alive.
    Yes it is true, we went down without killing any fire bomber, when we came to the bridge thing and started killing the mobs on the bridge, the fire bomber went through the wall with his army of goblins and killed us in some seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    There are lots of bugs in DSM. There are at least 3 groups of bugs in Dichron's room, some spiders before that, and some earth bugs right before Pluto.

The first boss, spawns 3 adds, kill em, he comes back. Tank and spank? I'm pretty sure this is not tank and spank fight.

The third boss, if you get hit with ur back against the wall we're you came in, you still fly out of the platform.
    Last edited by Sizaro; 05-06-2011 at 01:50 AM.

God he was joking with DSM.... some ppl really don't understand sarcasm... (he referred to the bug trash groups)

Besides i can confirm that Darkening Deeps is a little strange concerning the firemages. But as far is i can tell they only come to down to kill you if you get hit by their fire (dunno if this is inteded).
    Last edited by Azunia; 05-06-2011 at 02:00 AM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Azunia View Post
    God he was joking with DSM.... some ppl really don't understand sarcasm... (he referred to the bug trash groups)

Besides i can confirm that Darkening Deeps is a little strange concerning the firemages. But as far is i can tell they only come to down to kill you if you get hit by their fire (dunno if this is inteded).
    I quoted his post but I didn't mention any of the things he said, I was just refering to DSM.

Soulwalker

Darkening Deeps:
    Have your mage cancel his warlock armor and it wont happen, the reflecting damage from this when the mage gets hit, actually aggroes the mob that trow bombs instead making them come down (with all the extra's) instead of trowing bombs. Is what I think what happened, based on my experiance from when I cleared DD normal with a mage at lvl 50 for the guild quest.

Quote Originally Posted by grassmoon View Post
    Have your mage cancel his warlock armor and it wont happen, the reflecting damage from this when the mage gets hit, actually aggroes the mob that trow bombs instead making them come down (with all the extra's) instead of trowing bombs. Is what I think what happened, based on my experiance from when I cleared DD normal with a mage at lvl 50 for the guild quest.
    Ahh.. Good to know, never seen that myself but I can see how it would happen with a damage reflect.

14.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #14

Quote Originally Posted by grassmoon View Post
    Have your mage cancel his warlock armor and it wont happen, the reflecting damage from this when the mage gets hit, actually aggroes the mob that trow bombs instead making them come down (with all the extra's) instead of trowing bombs.
    Internally, we've been unable to reproduce the Wildmages running down to players for a while now. We're looking into what you mentioned as the cause. Thanks for posting!

Telaran

Ran FolH last night, last boss bugged out and didn't spawn the crystals, after spending the previous 15 minutes on him it was a welcomed bug.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast