+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Recently Feels Buggy

Ascendant

Default Recently Feels Buggy

Since the latest patches I have noticed some serious bugs.
    AOE taunts and other abilities not firing. You push the button but the skill does not fire.
    More and more mobs seem to get caught on terrain than before.

More importantly, last night was trying to tank Expert Runic Descent and in full T1 purples was getting hit incredibly hard by the 2nd last boss. Insanely hard. 2800 dot tick (cleansed whenever possible) 1800-3800on some abilties. Logging out and back in did nothing. My friend, in worse gear, has tanked the whole instance and did not recall getting hit that hard. Another friend experienced a similar thing in Expert Lantern Hook where simple trash mobs were hitting insanely hard (Again 120 toughness, full purples). Is there some sort of armor bug or something?

Ascendant

Atrophinius, what dot? I don't cleanse anything on that fight until adds spawn and even then its not 100% needed.

Shadowlander

Ive also been noticing a lot more buggy behaviour in the Elite dungeons lately. I have encountered the Lantern Hook bugs, were damage seems much higher than normal.

And tonight, while trying to run Iron Tombs with my guild, we were unable to get to Caor Ashstone because multiple groups of mobs were linking together on a single pull. I tried everything: AOE pull, single target pull, body pull, Rift Summon... nothing could get these two groups to seperate.

Irritating to say the least.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Bluelightt View Post
    Atrophinius, what dot? I don't cleanse anything on that fight until adds spawn and even then its not 100% needed.
    Maybe its just an ability then... I was just trying to tank not heal. But still, was getting hit for 3800 numerous times in a row.

Is this some kind of bug or normal? No healer (figure1000hps) or pair of healers can heal through muliple hits of 2800 and 3800.

I've been through the dungeon before with a dude solo healing. The tank was definitely not taking that kind of damage then.

Quote Originally Posted by Faide View Post
    Ive also been noticing a lot more buggy behaviour in the Elite dungeons lately. I have encountered the Lantern Hook bugs, were damage seems much higher than normal.

And tonight, while trying to run Iron Tombs with my guild, we were unable to get to Caor Ashstone because multiple groups of mobs were linking together on a single pull. I tried everything: AOE pull, single target pull, body pull, Rift Summon... nothing could get these two groups to seperate.

Irritating to say the least.
    First time I did Fae with my guild, about a month and a half ago, the ENTIRE AUTUMN ZONE got linked somehow and would pull every time. Pretty hilarious really, seeing 30+ mobs charge at you when you pulled one. Managed to make it through that via attrition, focusing down 3-4 mobs each pull.

On topic: Atrophinius the Fallen will apply a DoT to other party members if they come back into LoS after a Death Rite too soon. There's no DoT on the tank. Ever. And the other one is 100% avoidable.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by tordana View Post
    First time I did Fae with my guild, about a month and a half ago, the ENTIRE AUTUMN ZONE got linked somehow and would pull every time. Pretty hilarious really, seeing 30+ mobs charge at you when you pulled one. Managed to make it through that via attrition, focusing down 3-4 mobs each pull.

On topic: Atrophinius the Fallen will apply a DoT to other party members if they come back into LoS after a Death Rite too soon. There's no DoT on the tank. Ever. And the other one is 100% avoidable.
    Maybe they were talking about the DOT on party members. As I said I was watching cast bars and busy tanking. But very large and unusual red numbers kept streaming off me. Would go from full health to near death in a couple of GCD's all with a crap load of hots rolling off. Seems a bit off.

Yeah I've had the entire floor of IT be drawn in 1 pull.
    Last edited by solarbear; 05-04-2011 at 12:09 AM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by solarbear View Post
    Maybe they were talking about the DOT on party members. As I said I was watching cast bars and busy tanking. But very large and unusual red numbers kept streaming off me. Would go from full health to near death in a couple of GCD's all with a crap load of hots rolling off. Seems a bit off.

Yeah I've had the entire floor of IT be drawn in 1 pull.
    No wonder you were getting trucked by Atrophinus, he hits pretty hard normally but if someone doesn't hide from Death Rite he will hit them then hit you with the DoT and it hurts, probably kill you if the healer isn't really fast to cleanse.

+ Reply to Thread