+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: T3, went a little overboard?

Plane Walker

Default T3, went a little overboard?

So yeah I wanted T3 to be buffed obviously. But I think they may have gone a little overboard. I guess they want us to faceroll through things. I think I gained like 100 wisdom on Alpha? The relic buff I think was awesome, and adding stats to some of the gear, but wow man. Unless they are buffing the raid bosses more?

Quote Originally Posted by KetMalice View Post
    So yeah I wanted T3 to be buffed obviously. But I think they may have gone a little overboard. I guess they want us to faceroll through things. I think I gained like 100 wisdom on Alpha? The relic buff I think was awesome, and adding stats to some of the gear, but wow man. Unless they are buffing the raid bosses more?
    Or, they wanted to make the gear obtained from raiding 20 mans worth it over t2 drops. And they will most likely be tuning all new raids / dungeons around the new t3 stats which will hopefully bring some more challenge. Its not like the people in full t3 gear havn't had this crap on farm for a while now anyways. Those still working on bosses that actually need the gear will get upgrades that benefit them more.

It seems like the plan is to fit in another tier of loot in between the two for the 10man. I expect stuff to be retuned, otherwise that would be a little silly.
    <a href=http://www.trinityguild.org target=_blank>http://www.trinityguild.org/images/signatures/rift/sig_final.png</a>
    I mean, I guess it would just be a guy who you know, grabs bananas and runs. Or, um, a banana that grabs things. I donít know.
    Why would a banana grab another banana? I mean, those are the kind of questions I donít want to answer.

They buffed raid gear?
    Let's just thank Christ that they got rid of twinking. It truly lacked any skill to twink.

Holy christ monkey balls. Johlen's Ballistic Vest....so much crit.
    Let's just thank Christ that they got rid of twinking. It truly lacked any skill to twink.

I wouldn't say it's overboard...

It also allows for better tank stats/DPS stats, etc...which should make the content more accessible.
    Old school raid

pvp

Plane Walker

Yeah uhmm I understand buffing it, 5 wisdom here (I am a cleric) adding 9 spell crit there. But holy crap man, they added like 10 wisdom on a lot of pieces and 15-20 cri, 12 SP on one piece. All added up you are talking about face rolling anything.

Not to mention this will be Vanilla WoW PvP in Rift.

Quote Originally Posted by KetMalice View Post
    Not to mention this will be Vanilla WoW PvP in Rift.
    Not really. They buffed valor enough to the point where if you face a R6(30% damage reduc) where as you have 0 valor, you're going to die mighty quick.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Festo View Post
    Not really. They buffed valor enough to the point where if you face a R6(30% damage reduc) where as you have 0 valor, you're going to die mighty quick.
    If you really have 100 more of your primary stat than those in pvp-gear, I'd not be that sure... on the other hand can everybody gain rank 6 by loosing each and every single encounter, can use any souls during this (like I wanted a stupid purple cat ...) and the ones with raid fear spent more time acquiring it...

Banned

Ya know new content is supposed to get harder.... why would they keep all high level content at the same difficulty?

Think a little.

I bet you would be one to b1tch and moan the second T4 is introduced.
    Last edited by Vindicit; 05-04-2011 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Festo View Post
    Holy christ monkey balls. Johlen's Ballistic Vest....so much crit.
    Could you type down the new stats? I can't be bothered downloading the 9 gig required for alpha atm..

Soulwalker

`While you're at it, would you mind giving me the stats for the T2 plaque cleric shoulders?
    thanks. c:

Quote Originally Posted by scarything View Post
    Could you type down the new stats? I can't be bothered downloading the 9 gig required for alpha atm..

http://img863.imageshack.us/img863/5...0504020828.jpg
    http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/3...0504021032.jpg
    http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/896...0504021034.jpg

Ascendant

Is there a way to copy your live char over?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast