+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eliam the Bugged

Soulwalker

Default Eliam the Bugged

Has anyone ever had this issue? My guild buddies and I were fighting Eliam in Runic Decent, we wiped on him and after corpse recovery, he was stuck in his Void bubble and immune. This has happen to us before, but those attempts the ghost were still up and we killed them and ate the explosion and all was fine. Tonight, however, he just stayed in the Void bubble thing and despite all "tricks", aka logging out and in, zoning out and in. I posted a petition so hopfully this doesn't happen to anyone else.

Primalfury
    The Shaft

Happened the other day too.

We fixed it by dying delibrately to his final ruin thing, and all respawned. got out and went into normal RD, got out, reset, back into expert. No idea if it made a difference or just plain luck but it fixed itself.
    Last edited by devilryuji; 05-03-2011 at 03:32 AM.

Bug it in the feedback form. T2 has been a mess of bugs since day 1.

Hopefully when Trion nerfs T2, they'll at least fix the bugs on that pass too.
    Sticky some #$%#^$# guides so that people stop asking the same question for the 100th time or posting information that is clearly wrong.
    "Death to the dragons!" -
    Defiant NPCs
    "I will do my part, but I have no desire to play the hero" -
    Kira during Unseen Agent quest chain
    "Death is the best interrupt" - Guildie one night when we were doing expert RD
    Saga of the Endless guide: http://www.unseenagent.net/guides/qu...of-the-endless

Rift Chaser

They need to fix the majority of their boss fights with spawning adds and group wipes. Happens on every boss encounter with adds to include Greenscale, where its worse when there are a TON of pollen still up. You basically can wait 15 min and the encounter soft resets or do what you guys did.

+ Reply to Thread