+ Reply to Thread

Thread: rank 10 man rifts please

Rift Disciple

Default rank 10 man rifts please

Finally got enough people in guild to do some 10 man raid rifts next Sunday. Can someone give me an idea as to how hard they are and maybe rank them from easiest to hardest? Also, what would the hit, toughness requirements be for those?

Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by daarknight; 05-02-2011 at 04:36 PM.

Hit/focus is raid lvl, so 150 min, with a no miss of 220. Toughness is 150 as well.

As for my person "ranking"

Life
    Death
    Air
    ---
    ---
    Water

Water is by far the most annoying timed stage 3 fight of all of them. Life is I think the easiest most strait forward raid rift. Just about every fight is tank and spank with little to no "if you miss this mechanic you all wipe" stuff. Air may be easier than death in the end...but read up on all the stages before hand as they are timed and everyone goes in knowing what to expect.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Dunharrow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NegativeZero View Post
    Hit/focus is raid lvl, so 150 min, with a no miss of 220. Toughness is 150 as well.

As for my person "ranking"

Life
    Death
    Air
    ---
    ---
    Water

Water is by far the most annoying timed stage 3 fight of all of them. Life is I think the easiest most strait forward raid rift. Just about every fight is tank and spank with little to no "if you miss this mechanic you all wipe" stuff. Air may be easier than death in the end...but read up on all the stages before hand as they are timed and everyone goes in knowing what to expect.
    This. One screwup on water will waste your 10 souls. The others are far more forgiving.

Quote Originally Posted by daarknight View Post
    Finally got enough people in guild to do some 10 man raid rifts next Sunday. Can someone give me an idea as to how hard they are and maybe rank them from easiest to hardest? Also, what would the hit, toughness requirements be for those?

Thank you in advance.
    Even though they are 10 man you can take a full 20 man raid. IE with 10 if you don't know what you are doing you have it rough. But with 20 its cake even the first time.

I highly reccomend starting with life then death before doing water/air

PS the water boss you must engage immediately or it will suicide and you loose.
    Last edited by Fluffycalico; 05-02-2011 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunharrow View Post
    This. One screwup on water will waste your 10 souls. The others are far more forgiving.
    Not understanding the fight on Water will waste 10 souls. It's donkey easy if you understand the kill order on stage 4 and aren't brain dead for the rest of it.

They're all easy if you understand the mechanics. You can google guides to find out what the mechanics are. They're also zergable if you're brain dead.
    Last edited by HighFive; 05-03-2011 at 11:02 AM.
    Sticky some #$%#^$# guides so that people stop asking the same question for the 100th time or posting information that is clearly wrong.
    "Death to the dragons!" -
    Defiant NPCs
    "I will do my part, but I have no desire to play the hero" -
    Kira during Unseen Agent quest chain
    "Death is the best interrupt" - Guildie one night when we were doing expert RD
    Saga of the Endless guide: http://www.unseenagent.net/guides/qu...of-the-endless

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by HighFive View Post
    Not understanding the fight on Water will waste 10 souls. It's donkey easy if you understand the kill order on stage 4 and aren't brain dead for the rest of it.

They're all easy if you understand the mechanics. You can google guides to find out what the mechanics are. They're also zergable if you're brain dead.
    First timers will go in knowing only what they read and not get a feel of how the fight actually works plus getting 10-20 people to be on the same page.

The water raid rift is not very forgiving if you wipe on the 4th phase, you can probably wipe once if its within the first 3-4min of that phase. The other raid rifts you can wipe 2-4 times before running out of time.

"Everything is easy if everyone knows what to do and have already done it before."

This thread was made by somebody freshly entering it, keep that in mind.

Rift Disciple

Thank you for all of the responses.

Decided on Life then Death for Sunday. Bringing about 13 guildies and a few peeps I run tier 2's with that I am trying to recruit. Success would help bring them into the guild.

I found a couple write ups on both. It looks like those 2 are pretty straight forward so I think it should work out.

Thanks again

+ Reply to Thread